Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My shift ended up being closer to 13 hours. Haven't managed to sleep for more than a few hours at a time, 'cause I either wake up on my own or whiny dog wakes me up.
At least you can sleep tonight.

Members don't see this ad.

The mansion guests turn on cuitlblahblahblah. She defends herself. I am not a wolf! I am innocent! If you kill me and there are two wolves left than the game is over! She tries very hard to defend herslef, but in the end, it falls on deaf ears. The mansion guests grab cuit, throw the rope around her neck, fling the other end above the ceiling rafters and hang her high. You have killed cuitlamiztli, Jennifer Lopez later turned into the Evil Spawn of Mr. Green.

4 players remain, Night deadline is 4PM PST. Send in your PMs I am still going to finish this off tonight, the sooner the better.

Conservatory:
- vacant

Kitchen:
1. hintofblue

Lounge:
- vacant

Study:

Ballroom:
1. LIS
2. NStarz

Billiard Room:
3. orca2011

Deceased:

1. AKDream, RyanSeacrest
2. Fireflysushi, Mr.Green
3. zanydogz, Nicki Minaj
4. Packen, Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj, Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle, Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt, Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei, Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat, Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV, Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8, Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.
14. nyanko, professor plum, murderer and thief
15. Lissarae06, Chris Brown
16. jjohnston, Britney Spears
17 Sheepdogpsu, Rihanna
18. Philliab, The Protective French Maid
19. WTF, Lindsay Lohan turned Sherlock Holmes
20. Nohika, Katy Perry
21. cuitlamiztli, Jennifer Lopez turned The Evil Spawn of Mr. Green

Members don't see this ad :)
At least you can sleep tonight.
I know! It's kind of awesome. And now that the cat's out of the bag.... GO WOLVES!

wolf.gif

:laugh: @ "evil spawn of Mr. Green"
Cuit, you even had ME convinced you were innocent! :oops:

I think the last wolf is orca.

Yay! You guys FINALLY got a wolf :laugh:

The mansion guests head to bed tonight happy that they have found one more murderer but confused about who could be left. NStarz (Lady Gaga) has decided to head to the study tonight to get some last minute studying done for her finals. Unfortunately, she will not be taking those finals. Someone comes up behind her and slams her head into the desk. She has been knocked unconscious. The assailant then slits her throat and lets her bleed to death. She mutters under her breath, "This is for you Minnerbelle." Our murderer now heads off armed with the revolver. She finds hintofblue (Charlie Sheen) and talks her into heading to the conservatory. Our murderer must have learned how to shoot the revolver finally because she shoots hintofblue directly in the heart. Our last remaining mansion guest is fast asleep while this happens. He awakens in the morning and is concerned by how quiet the mansion has become. He starts looking for his fellow mansion guest friends and soon finds NStarz slumped over in her chair. He continues through the mansion and finds hintofblue in the conservatory. All of a sudden he feels someone behind him. He turns around to see orca2011 (Colonel Mustard who can at times camouflage to appear like Brad Pitt) behind him with the revolver. LIS knows the escape route out of the conservatory because he is Young Marco Polo the escape artist. Today though, LIS is unable to escape. Our remaining murderer has sealed off the escape route. She aims at LIS and shoots him.

The murderers have won!

I will post the role/item lists in a little bit. As well as a play by play of everything that occured. Thank you all for playing! I hope everyone had fun! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Way to pull off a wolfish win, orca! :highfive:

And thank you for modding, DVMDream! And thank you krist for co-modding! It was fun (even with finals and starting clinics), and I'm honestly surprised I survived as long as I did :laugh:

Yvette, The Protective French Maid (Philliab)

You may protect an entire room of guests at night. Please send me which of the rooms you would like to protect for the night cycle or if you choose to not protect. If multiple people are targeted in this room, you can only protect one of them. Should you protect from someone having been killed, you will be silenced for a day and a night.

Wadsworth, The Butler/ Sherlock Holmes(added later) (IPB Wadsworth, WTF, Sherlock Holmes)

You may investigate one person each night which will reveal their role. Please send me a PM with the name of the player you wish to investigate. Should your investigation reveal a wolf you will be silenced for a day/night cycle.

Gazardiel, Angel of awakenings (Wildcatj)

You may revive one player at any point during the game. Please send me a PM stating if you want to revive a player and if so which one.

Mrs. Ho, The Cook (Nordicat)

You may discover what item a player is holding at night. Send me a PM with the name of the person you would like to look at.

Pry, The Inspector (Packen)

You may look into night activities. This will guarantee that you will unveil a wolf; however, this is a high risk endeavor. You will be silenced for 2 days and 2 nights in order to investigate thoroughly. Send me a PM each night stating if you want to investigate or not. Each of the following nights I will ask you for a number 1-5 this will determine if you are discovered during your investigation. If you are discovered, your investigation will fail.

Young Marco Polo (LIS)

You are the kid version of the great explorer. You have a natural curiosity and have been thoroughly making your way through the mansion discovering every nook and cranny. You will be able to escape attacks because you know all of the shortcuts and escape routes in the mansion. (Marco Polo will not know this but he can only escape in 4 of the 6 rooms: the billiard room and the ballroom do not have any escape routes so if he is attacked in any of these rooms the attack will work).

yay wolves.
Unfortunately, orca is never going to be able to use the "you always accuse me falsely" line EVER again. :hardy:

Haha well played wolves! The villagers were soooo close at times, and then they'd waffle at the last minute and boom, another slim escape by the bad guys.

Great game DVMdream!!! Always a fun time :)

Colonel Mustard: Orca2011

You are Colonel Mustard. You love to challenge people and you are not afraid to speak your mind. You can not be investigated successfully with an item and have a 50% chance of being investigated by a seer.

Mrs. White: Maid/Investigator: Minnerbelle

As a maid, you tend to overhear a lot of the gossip in the mansion. You may investigate a person every even night.

Professor Plum: Wolf/Thief Nyanko

You are a scatter-brained wise guy. You may choose a player on every odd night to steal an item from. Hopefully, they will have something good for you!

Mr. Green: Wolf/Converter Fireflysushi

You are the charming smooth-talker of the group. Because of your impressive ability to win people over you are able to convert one player at any point during the game.

Mrs. Peacock: Wolf/Widow SOV

You are the lonely widow. You kill because you want others to feel your pain. You have the ability to revive one player during the game.When this player returns, they will not retain their previous mansion guest ability.

Revived/Converted Wolves:

Evil Spawn of Mr. Green cuitlamiztli (more details in a bit about how she got this role)

Mrs. Scarlet IPB

DVM, if I hadn't flip flopped on my rope usage tonight, would that have changed the outcome?

Candlestick:

This candlestick isn’t for hitting someone over the head. No, this candlestick will illuminate the area around you. You may choose to investigate what is happening in a specific room during the night. Please send me a PM with the name of the room you want to illuminate.

Rope:

This rope will allow you to tie up and silence a player at night. Please send me a PM with the name of the player you would like to tie up and which room you want to tie them up in.

Wrench: (Nyanko, Thanks for using it!!) :D

This is a unique item. This item will allow you to “throw a wrench into the game”. This item can only be used once during the game. You will keep this item for as long as you are alive. Send me a PM each night letting me know if you want to use this item or not.

Revolver:

You may use the revolver on any player of your choosing at night. What will the revolver do to the player you use it on? Are you willing to take the chance? Send me a PM with the name of the player you wish to target and the name of the room you wish to corner them in.

1 in 4 chance of killing a villager (wildcat and hob got unlucky)
1 in 3 chance of killing a wolf

Knife:

This item will cause the victim to not be able to perform their nightly action. Please PM me the name of the person who you wish to use the knife on as well as the room you wish to attack them in.

Lead Pipe:
You may use this lead pipe to protect another playerat night. Please PM me the name of the player you wish to protect

All of the items will be moved at night based on RNG. RNG1-4= keep item. RNG 5-10= lose item, except for the wrench. Should the holder of the wrench die before it is used the wrench will move to someone else. Anyone who will be silencing someone will need to send a PM with the name of the person and the room they will be using the item in. If an attack was successful the player was moved to the room they were attacked in. I will need to know the rooms for the person who has the candlestick (need to know what to tell them happened in that room, if ColonelMustard (can't be seen by item) is attacking the candle will come back with: “Ooops. It appears that someone left a window open and the wind has snuffed out your candle that sucks. Tell everyone to leave the windows closed.”)

This was definitely an interesting first game. It got frustrating as it drug on past about night ten, but I had fun. I'll have to think long and hard before doing another though :laugh:. I don't know how you guys don't go crazy doing these back to back.

Thank you for you mod efforts DVM!

hell yeah go wolves! awesome job finishing it out cuit and orca!!

Been on the winning side in every game I've played in except for the history one. :D

DVM, if I hadn't flip flopped on my rope usage tonight, would that have changed the outcome?

It would have stopped the revolver (provided your PM got to me first). It would not have stopped the wolf kill. I took items on a first come/first serve basis. If you were using the rope and someone was using the revolver whichever PM came in first would have been acted upon first. Minus the knife. The knife stopped all night actions that a person had.

Wrench: (Nyanko, Thanks for using it!!) :D

This is a unique item. This item will allow you to “throw a wrench into the game”. This item can only be used once during the game. You will keep this item for as long as you are alive. Send me a PM each night letting me know if you want to use this item or not.

Thanks for trusting me with it. :D

awesome game DVMD :)

This was definitely an interesting first game. It got frustrating as it drug on past about night ten, but I had fun. I'll have to think long and hard before doing another though :laugh:. I don't know how you guys don't go crazy doing these back to back.

Thank you for you mod efforts DVM!
It was a great game, thanks DVM! Like HOB said, pretty interesting for a first game. I had a role, died, came back as a wolf, and fooled some villagers for a while. :) Other games might seem tame in comparison to this one!

Day 1: Sheepdogvote mansion host
Night 1:
Items:
Candlestick: jjohnston illuminates conservatory, nothing
Rope: wldlfstdnt uses on cuit in the kitchen
Revolver: Lissarae06 no use
Knife: akdream on nordicat in study
Lead Pipe: nohika protects katie8, Katie 8 not attacked
Wrench: Nyanko, doesn’t use
Guest Roles:
Philliab: protects conservatory, not needed
LIS: not attacked no need for escape
Wildcatj: no revival, no one to revive
Nordicat: investigates sheeps for items, knife preventsaction
Packen: does not investigate tonight
IPB: investigates cuitl, cuitl= Jennifer Lopez
Wolves:
Killing: Akdream killed by orca in billiard room
Nyanko: Steal from sheepdog, nothing to steal
Movements:
Cutil to the kitchen

Day 2: Fireflysushilynched
Night 2:
Items:
Candlestick: minnerbelle uses in conservatory, nothing
Rope: wlslfstdnt does not use rope
Revolver: cuitl does not use
Knife: zanydogz on LIS in ballroom, LIS can’t escape inballroom (no secret passages)
Lead Pipe: packen protects Nordicat, nordicat not attacked
Wrench: nyanko does not use
Guest Roles:
Philliab: protects conservatory, not needed
LIS: cut by knife in ballroom, can’t escape in ballroom
Wildcatj: no revival
Nordicat: none, no PM
Packen: investigate, silenced through Day 4
IPB: investigate devyn, doesn’t matter dies
Wolves:
Killing: IPB by minnerbelle in the ballroom
Minnerbelle: investigate zanydogz. Zanydogz=Nicki Minaj
SOV (revival): not used
Movements:
LIS to the ballroom

Day 3: zanydogzis lynched
Night 3:
Items:
Candlestick: minnerbelle. Study nothing happens in study
Rope: wldlfstdnt uses on sheepie in conservatory, philliabprotects sheepie
Revolver: Nordicat, no action
Knife: zanydogz lynched no use
Lead Pipe: Lissarae06 protect cuit. Cuitl not attacked
Wrench: nyanko does not use
Guest Roles:
Philliab: protects lounge, saves sheepie from knife andwolf, Phil silenced for 1day/night
LIS: not attacked
Wildcatj: no revival
Nordicat: investigates WTF, WTF has no items
Packen: second night of investigation, not discovered
Wolves:
Killing: sheepie in the lounge, sheepie protected
Nyanko: steal from wildcat, wildcat has no items
SOV: revives IPB. IPB is now Mrs. Scarlet joins the kitchen
Movements:
None

Day 4: wldlfstdntlynched
Night 4:
Items:
Candlestick: wildcatj illuminates lounge, doesn’t matterwildcat dies
Rope: SOV on LIS. LIS escapes due to role
Revolver: nyanko on wildcat. 1 in 4 chance of death. RNG=death
Knife: nohika, no PM. RNG=LIS in conservatory. LIS escapesdue to role
Lead Pipe: Lissarae06 protects IPB
Wrench: nyanko no use
Guest Roles:
Philliab: none, silenced due to prior protection
LIS: uses escape routes to escape rope and knife attacks
Wildcatj: does not revive, dies tonight anyway
Nordicat: check sheepie for items, sheepie has none
Packen: no investigation
Wolves:
Killing: Nyanko kills Packen in Billiard room
Minnerbelle: Investigate LIS, LIS is Young Marco Polo
Movements:
None
**The NIGHT 4 Drama**
A wolfie accidently forwards a wolfie PM to cuitlamiztli.Thank you to all involved for allowing this to be taken care of in PMs behindthe scenes. I don’t think anyone picked up on the fact that something was goingon here. Because of this forwarded PM I made cuitl into a wolf (not fair tokill her off and I didn’t want anyone to know something had happened). To counteractthe error the wolves were not able to kill the following night cycle. I alsoadded in a seer… Enter WTF turned into Sherlock Holmes. I also made it so thatthe candlestick moved during the day on day 6 so that it could be used on Night6. I think this ended up working out well. Again, thank you to all who made itso that this did not get revealed in the game thread.

Day 5= Minnerbellelynched
Night 5:
Items:
Candlestick: dyachei in lounge. Trapped and injured inearthquake. silenced
Rope: IPB uses on nordicat in ballroom. Trapped and injuredin earthquake, silenced.
Revolver: NStarz does not use, safe from earthquake.
Knife: jjohnston attacks cuit in conservatory, gets injuredin earthquake
Lead Pipe: nohika protects nordicat. Gets injured inearthquake.
Wrench: nyanko uses wrench, causes earthquake, injures someof those out at night.
Guest Roles:
Philliab: protects conservatory, earthquake preventsprotection, does not injure philliab
LIS: nothing
Nordicat: earthquake prevents investigation, does not injureher
WTF: investigates Lissa, gets investigation done beforeearthquake starts
Wolves:
Killing: no kill tonight due to wolf error
Nyanko: steals from devyn, injured in earthquake
Movements:
None

Day 6= Dyachei lynched
Night 6:
Items:
Candlestick: moved to katie8 during day, study, SOV shootssheepdog
Rope: LIS uses on NStarz in ballroom
Revolver: sheepdog in study, RNG=silence sheep not kill
Knife: jjohnston does not use
Lead Pipe: hintofblue protects IPB

Guest Roles:
Philliab: Protects conservatory, no one attacked
Nordicat: investigates WTF, WTF has no items
WTF: no PM. RNG=Devyn. Devyn= Justin Beiber
Wolves:
Killing: Nordicat in the kitchen. Nordicat is killed
Movements:
Sheepie to study. NStarz to ballroom

Day 7= SOV lynched
Night 7:
Items:
Candlestick: Katie8 illuminates study, sees IPB kill herself
Rope: WTF ties Philliab in Billiard room
Revolver: cuitl does not use
Knife: jjohnston on orca in conservatory
Lead Pipe: LIS protects IPB
Guest Roles:
Philliab: Protects kitchen. Can’t protect tied in billiardroom
WTF: investigates nohika finds nohika is Katy Perry (oncemod corrects mistake).
Wolves:
Killing: Katie8 in the study, katie8 dies
Nyanko: steals from cuit, gets the revolver
Movements:
Philliab to billiardroom

Day 8= IPB lynched
Night 8:
Items:
Candlestick: nohika in ballroom. Can’t see orca because orcacan’t be seen by items.
Rope: cuit on Philliab in the kitchen.
Revolver: nyanko on lissarae in conservatory. Lissarae isonly silenced not killed.
Knife: LIS on jjohnston in kitchen, has no effect because jjhas no night activity
Lead Pipe: NStarz protects WTF
Guest Roles:
Philliab: protects ballroom. Gets tied up, can’t protect
WTF: investigates hintofblue. Hintofblue is Charlie Sheen
Wolves:
Killing: orca kills devyn in the ballroom
Movements:
Lissarae06 toconservatory. Philliab to the kitchen.

Day 9=nyanko lynched
Night 9
Items:
Candlestick: nohika in ballroom. Sees LIS rope orca andjjohnston knife orca
Rope: LIS ropes orca in the ballroom.
Revolver: cuit does not use
Knife: jjohnston uses on orca in the ballroom
Lead Pipe: Sheepie protects WTF
Guest Roles:
Philliab: Protects kitchen, no one attacked
LIS: attacked by orca in study, orca can’t attack due toknife, LIS would have escaped
WTF: seers orca. 50/50 chance: RNG 1-5= wolf, RNG 6-10= BradPitt. RNG=8
Wolves:
Killing: orca kills LIS in the study, knife attack preventskill, LIS would have escaped anyway
Movements:
Orca to the ballroom

Day 10=lynchessheepdog, sheep uses veto
Night 10
Items:
Candlestick: hintofblue illuminates study, nothing happens
Rope: LIS on cuit, kitchen protected, cuit not tied up, LISis rejected
Revolver: Philliab does not use
Knife: jjohnston on sheepie in the ballroom
Lead Pipe: sheepie protects WTF, can’t due to knife attack
Guest Roles:
Philliab: protects kitchen, cuit not tied up
WTF: investigates LIS, finds out LIS is Young Marco Polo,mansion guest with escape ability
Wolves:
Killing: Orca kills Lissarae in conservatory
Movements:
Sheepie to ballroom

Day 11=lynchjjohnston
Night 11
Items:
Candlestick: NStarz investigates kitchen, can’t due to knife
Rope: LIS on sheepie in the ballroom
Revolver: orca on WTF, WTF protected by nohika’s lead pipe
Knife: hintofblue on NStarz in lounge, NStarz can’t usecandlestick
Lead Pipe: nohika protects WTF
Guest Roles:
Philliab: Protects study (WTF and nohika), both attacked,RNG=protect nohika, silenced Philliab for 1day/1night cycle
WTF: Investigates Philliab. Philliab is Yvette theProtective French Maid
Wolves:
Killing: orca kills nohika in loung, nohika protected byPhilliab
Movements:
NStarz moved tolounge

Day 12=lynch sheepdog
Night 12
Items:
Candlestick: LIS illuminates ballroom, nothing to see
Rope: hintofblue ties up orca in billiard room
Revolver: NStarz on cuit in billiard room (1-3 chance ofkilling, RNG=silence)
Knife: cuts Philliab in billiard room
Lead Pipe: nohika protects WTF, not attacked
Guest Roles:
Philliab: silenced from previous protection, can’t protect,and knifed
WTF: Investigates NStarz, NStarz is Lady Gaga
Wolves:
Killing: cuit kills Philliab in the billiard room. Is thenlater silenced with revolver.
Movements:
Cuit and orca to thebilliard room

Day 13=lynch WTF
Night 13
Items:
Candlestick: NStarz illuminates billiard room, nothing tosee
Rope: WTF had, nothing happens with the rope
Revolver: orca shoots at LIS in conservatory, LIS escapesdue to role
Knife: hintofblue uses on nohike in the lounge
Lead Pipe: nohika can’t protect due to knife
Guest Roles:
LIS: attacked with revolver, escapes due to role
Wolves:
Killing: orca kills nohika in the lounge
Movements:
None

Day14=cuitl lynched
Night 14:
Items:
Candlestick: LIS illuminates ballroom
Rope: hintofblue no action
Revolver: orca uses on HOB (RNG=death) in conservatory
Knife: cuitl, no use cuitl was lynched
Lead Pipe: NStarz protects LIS
Guest Roles:
Wolves:
orca kills NStarz in the study

Thanks for trusting me with it. :D

awesome game DVMD :)

Thanks!

I am so glad you used it. I had a lot of fun with that earthquake. :smuggrin:

The other possibility was to give the wolves a tip but since you used it right after the wolf error I decided to just create the earthquake. It silenced 5 people in total: 2 of which were wolves.

**The NIGHT 4 Drama**
A wolfie accidently forwards a wolfie PM to cuitlamiztli.Thank you to all involved for allowing this to be taken care of in PMs behindthe scenes. I don’t think anyone picked up on the fact that something was goingon here. Because of this forwarded PM I made cuitl into a wolf (not fair tokill her off and I didn’t want anyone to know something had happened). To counteractthe error the wolves were not able to kill the following night cycle. I alsoadded in a seer… Enter WTF turned into Sherlock Holmes. I also made it so thatthe candlestick moved during the day on day 6 so that it could be used on Night6. I think this ended up working out well. Again, thank you to all who made itso that this did not get revealed in the game thread.
Yeah... Cuit and I didn't want it to turn into some drama like squirrelgate. Thanks for coming up with a good solution!

Thanks!

I am so glad you used it. I had a lot of fun with that earthquake. :smuggrin:

The other possibility was to give the wolves a tip but since you used it right after the wolf error I decided to just create the earthquake. It silenced 5 people in total: 2 of which were wolves.
All us wolves were eager to see what it would do! :laugh:

Wow, I just got home from my niece's birthday party. I CANNOT believe you guys lynched WTF. :eek: Blew my mind. Thanks for modding a great game DVM!

I'm kinda glad I died when I did because I went out drinking as soon as my final was done on Friday so I wouldn't have been around yesterday and then my niece's party today.

Even though the villagers lost this one, I think they still did a good job. If orca hadn't gotten the revolver things would have gone differently because I'm pretty sure she would have been lynched next.

1) THANKS DVMD... Great job. you and the game were awesome. I really appreciate the distraction.

2) I am the ***** who caused the drama. I asked DVMD to just kill me to make it fair, but she didn't (although I died soon thereafter in a case of karma).
Because IPB couldn't PM to multiple people I was PMing for her within our room, and PMing for her to our fellow wolves. Since she was my "creation" I felt responsible. One night, a combination of benadryl, percocet, and being up late made me be careless and include cuitl in the wolf message. I guess I just think of cuitl as a wolf. Anyway, my error, my bad, no excuse.

I enjoyed IPB playing the game, but really, in the future, I think it is easier to exclude complete noobs to the forum from the game until they have normal PM privileges. Just a thought for future mods.

Because IPB couldn't PM to multiple people I was PMing for her within our room, and PMing for her to our fellow wolves.

I enjoyed IPB playing the game, but really, in the future, I think it is easier to exclude complete noobs to the forum from the game until they have normal PM privileges. Just a thought for future mods.
It would have been much easier if I could PM like normal. :nod: Honest question: what does it take to get those privileges? Because cuit noticed I'm a 'senior member' now and I have over 300 posts but am still restricted. :confused:

And thanks to krist as well!

1) THANKS DVMD... Great job. you and the game were awesome. I really appreciate the distraction.

2) I am the ***** who caused the drama. I asked DVMD to just kill me to make it fair, but she didn't (although I died soon thereafter in a case of karma).

I may be able to make some dark posts (which started with Minnerbelle, she asked to be tortured in her death and I just carried on the dark, scary stuff throughout the game. :smuggrin:) but I really don't have a mean bone in my body. I would have felt bad killing you and I would have felt bad killing cuit.

The point is: It is a game. It is meant to be fun and if people are going to take it seriously and get butt hurt when something doesn't go their way they should not play (we aren't 6 anymore). Mistakes happen. People have other things going in IRL that can contribute to mistakes happening. As long as the mistakes are handled well it should not create any drama.

SOV, it really all worked out in the end. I was able to add in a seer which I was thinking of doing anyway since the wolves were killing off all my roles and IPB wasn't a seer anymore and everything ended up balancing back out in the end.

I hope everyone had fun. Don't take these games too seriously they are just games. There are way more important things in life than staying alive in the WW game. :)

Thanks DVMDream and krist!! This was a really fun game!! :)

This was my fifth game, and I have still not been a wolf even ONCE!! I've really hoped to be one the last couple of games, so I could play from the other side. Maybe next time, haha. If another games starts really soon, I can play. But clinics start in a month, and after that, I will basically cease to exist outside of the VMTH.

I am taking a break from these games for a little bit.

I have to get things togehter so I can get to Edinburgh in July and I need as little distractions as possible. I am also going to Vegas (free nights!! :)) from May 17th-May 21st (my birthday is on the 20th. :)). I need a vacation before vet school starts even though I don't have any money to do anything. Oh well, people watching is always entertaining. :cool:

I hope everyone had fun. Don't take these games too seriously they are just games. There are way more important things in life than staying alive in the WW game. :)
I agree 100%

People PLEASE stop complaining so much. If you are giving the mods a hard time, then stop playing. You cannot imagine how hard it is to mod a game until you have done it. If your side loses BFD. If you get killed BFD, get over it. Just have fun haunting the thread.

I am taking a break from these games for a little bit.

I have to get things togehter so I can get to Edinburgh in July and I need as little distractions as possible. I am also going to Vegas (free nights!! :)) from May 17th-May 21st (my birthday is on the 20th. :)). I need a vacation before vet school starts even though I don't have any money to do anything. Oh well, people watching is always entertaining. :cool:
Have fun, you deserve and enjoy Edinburgh.

I agree 100%

People PLEASE stop complaining so much. If you are giving the mods a hard time, then stop playing. You cannot imagine how hard it is to mod a game until you have done it. If your side loses BFD. If you get killed BFD, get over it. Just have fun haunting the thread.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Have fun in Edinburgh DVMDream!!!!!

I agree 100%

:thumbup: This.

Have fun, you deserve and enjoy Edinburgh.
:thumbup::thumbup: Double this. :D

I knew Orca was a wolf! No one would listen. BOOO. Great game mods! We almost won this one! JJ, I haven't been a wolf either. Maybe next time :smuggrin: