Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Deleted all of the PMs...

Now just need to delete all the files I created for this game from my computer.

Members don't see this ad.

I knew Orca was a wolf! No one would listen. BOOO. Great game mods! We almost won this one! JJ, I haven't been a wolf either. Maybe next time :smuggrin:

I had huge suspicions too, and was flabbergasted when the role came back innocent :laugh: tricky wolves. Good game! Damn, I play a much better wolf than I do a villager :smuggrin: Being innocent is BORING :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
I think we would've won it if you hadn't lynched yourself, WTF.

This game was so fun to be on the mod side!! Dvmdream did an awesome job I just had fun playing with excel! I can't wait for HArry potter but I'm in the mood to play another one first! :D

This game was so fun to be on the mod side!! Dvmdream did an awesome job I just had fun playing with excel! I can't wait for HArry potter but I'm in the mood to play another one first! :D

Thanks for giving me input on all the roles/items. I wasn't sure how anything was going to work out since I created all of the roles/items within a matter of a few hours. It was a really quickly put together game and I couldn't make up my mind on some things. Thanks for listening to all my ramblings.

No, I doubt it. My entire list was suspect as well as me. It had unfortunately gotten to the point where I wasn't believable.

I think it took a leap of faith to believe your role was changed in the first place. Obviously it was, but it was difficult to believe.

I think NStarz is right though. If we had lynched Orca and her role came back indicating she could hide from investigation, we would've believed the rest of your list. But, you had to count on Orca being the one that could hide from investigation.

I think it took a leap of faith to believe your role was changed in the first place. Obviously it was, but it was difficult to believe.

I think NStarz is right though. If we had lynched Orca and her role came back indicating she could hide from investigation, we would've believed the rest of your list. But, you had to count on Orca being the one that could hide from investigation.

I agree. It wasn't like WTF was lynched by a landslide - it was only HoB and WTF who voted to lynch WTF.

WTF, had you moved your vote to anyone without an existing vote, it would have been RNG. Had you moved to Orca, it would have given you cred when she turned up wolfy in the lynch. Had you moved it to HOB ... yeah, we would have lost.

But I think lynching yourself to give credibility to your recent investigations was a gutsy and not unreasonable move.

The basic problem was that nobody seriously considered the idea that an investigation could come back false. We always looked at it as either you not being a villager, or your results being accurate. We never accounted for the possibility that you could be a villager getting inaccurate investigation results.

But that was just one turning point, and there were bunches. I made some really god-awful votes this game. I always play inadequately, because I just don't have enough time to really, really read stuff closely, go back and make notes, etc. I'm pretty much always winging it. But I did even more poorly than usual this game. For whatever reason, I had way too many people I didn't trust, and I never followed through on my gut calls - like early in the game when I wanted to lynch cuit but just let it go and forgot about it.

It was a creatively put together game, DVMD - very nicely done. Excellent job modding (and co-modding, Krist). Thank you two for a fun game!

Wow, excellent game, everyone!! :) I thoroughly enjoyed it while I was alive, and I enjoyed it possibly even more after the wolves knifed this big Ho :laugh:

I told my sister about the game...I think she was jealous. You see, the movie Clue is a HUGE favorite of ours! :p

(And IPB...a moogle?! AWESOME!!! :thumbup: )

I leave you with this great quote from the movie:

Wadsworth: You see, it's just like the Mounties. We always get our man!

Mr. Green: ...Mrs. Peacock was a MAN!?

A night at the pub and I miss the ending! :laugh:

Great game DVM!!! It was beyond hard knowing at the end who the wolves were and not wanting to wring everyone's necks when they were lynching the wrong people. The WTF lynch was the worst and I wanted to murder HOB (no offense). :p

Awwww WW, how I love thee! :D

I agree 100%

People PLEASE stop complaining so much. If you are giving the mods a hard time, then stop playing. You cannot imagine how hard it is to mod a game until you have done it. If your side loses BFD. If you get killed BFD, get over it. Just have fun haunting the thread.

Exactly! :thumbup: take it from me - be the most annoying dead person there is and no one will want to kill you. Tbe Biebs is where it is at! Hells to the ya! ;)

Great game DVM and thanks for all your help Krist! Really bummed I didn't last long in this game, but I'm ready for another!

I told my sister about the game...I think she was jealous. You see, the movie Clue is a HUGE favorite of ours! :p

(And IPB...a moogle?! AWESOME!!! :thumbup: )

I leave you with this great quote from the movie:

Wadsworth: You see, it's just like the Mounties. We always get our man!

Mr. Green: ...Mrs. Peacock was a MAN!?
I'm glad I joined SDN in time to join the Clue game; all forms of Clue are awesome (we have classic, updated, and DVD versions of the board game) but especially the movie. :laugh:

(And I totally agree with you about moogles!)

Just caught up on the end of the game - sorry been hectic here this weekend. GREAT game DVMD and Krist!! :D:D:D I loved my role :love:

Um, not sure if anyone else commented - but orca was finally a wolf and we DON'T lynch her????

SOOOO excited for you to get over here DVMD. Please PM me or let me know if you want my email for anything. I know how stressful it is to get everything together.

Thanks DVMD and Krist for modding! It was awesome! (and very clever with the way the silencing worked for packen... really had us thrown when she blurted out crap when we thought she was still silenced, and were totally confident that we would kill her before she could say anything).

Great game DVMDream! Really fun rules/roles/items! Have fun in Edinburgh and Vegas- I am really jealous of both!

I am curious who the 6th wolf would have been if I had managed to successfuly convert someone? Would it have been a spawn like Cuit?

Go wolfies!! You did great and I am glad my sucky sneakiness didn't hurt you too much!

It came close on Orca so many times! The day that WTF saved her with her investigation was awesome! I literally shreaked at my computer!

Thanks DVMD and Krist for modding! It was awesome! (and very clever with the way the silencing worked for packen... really had us thrown when she blurted out crap when we thought she was still silenced, and were totally confident that we would kill her before she could say anything).

Hey, I don't blurt crap. Poo maybe, but I never blurt crap :p

Could be because Packen lives in the toilet -
smiley-toilet03.gif