Clue WW Sign-ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DVMDream

DVMNightmare
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Burn out. We have all been feeling it lately and quite honestly, burn out sucks. Luckily for us, Mr. John Boddy has decided to throw a weekend get away at his uncle's Tudor mansion to help us all let loose. Mr.Boddy is very excited about his weekend get away with his friends but he needs you to RSVP if you will be attending his weekend get away. Please RSVP below. (I have randomly added the people that stated they were interested in playing but would be away. I know SOV wanted to play and haven't seen him post in a bit so I added him in. If any of you are unable to play feel free to delete your name)

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
1. SOV

Lounge:

Study:
4. Packen (You mentioned you wanted to play but figured youare sleeping over there in Scotland).

Ballroom:

Billiard Room:
4. AKDream

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
1. SOV

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:
4. Packen (You mentioned you wanted to play but figured youare sleeping over there in Scotland).

Ballroom:

Billiard Room:
4. AKDream

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
1. SOV

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:

Ballroom:

Billiard Room:
3.Nstarz
4. AKDream

Members don't see this ad :)
Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:

Ballroom:

Billiard Room:
3.NStarz
4. AKDream

Last edited:
Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear

Billiard Room:
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

Last edited:
Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2.Lissarae06

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:

Ballroom:
1. ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko

Billiard Room:
3. NStarz
4. AKDream

that's right get SOV back in that kitchen. :smuggrin:

that's right get SOV back in that kitchen. :smuggrin:

I laughed so hard when I realized the RNG put him there. :p

Fixing List:

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko

Billiard Room:
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
oh man you should have seen the string of expletives in SOV's game that went off every time some dumb crap happened and we didn't get a kill at night. :smuggrin:

You should be careful with that. Mod=God. I can have a short fuse sometimes you could end up dead by a not so accidental kitchen mishap..;)

Hmmm...ballroom or billiard room...dancing or playing pool...imma go with pool :)

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko

Billiard Room:
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

Good luck everyone! I'll be watching :D

Screw it, I'll need something to distract myself from studying anyway. RNG said room #5 so it's off to the ballroom.

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
3. cuitlamiztli

Billiard Room:
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

you said you've been watching the games...if you haven't learned by now... ;)

Yeah, but now I can see your names, which is much easier than trying to match up avatars to names only seen in quoted bits. I'm good, but I'm not that good. :D

I'm no longer pre-vet, but since there's another non-pre-vet-lurker signing up, I figured I'd be okay. If not, I can leave. I've lurked through almost all of the Vet school game, the entire LOTR game, and then the History WWorld game, so I've seen several but never got the guts to join one since I didn't know if my non-pre-vet status would disqualify me.

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:
1. nohika

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
3. cuitlamiztli

Billiard Room:
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

Last edited:
You're fine, nohika :) And nyanko -- lol, but I promise there's minimal sibling rivalry.

*Runs to make a role that pits the siblings against each other and drives nyanko mad*

Remember this is my first game! You want to nuture my WW addiction, not kill it! Anyway, for true sibling rivalry, you want our other sister who would never play a game like this anyway. :laugh:

Remember this is my first game! You want to nuture my WW addiction, not kill it! Anyway, for true sibling rivalry, you want our other sister who would never play a game like this anyway. :laugh:

Good old sibling rivalry. I have three sisters so the four of us playing one of these together would make for some good entertainment.

Worry not, nyanko, everything will be RNG. (Although the idea did seem like fun;))

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. LIS

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:
1. nohika

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
3. cuitlamiztli

Billiard Room:
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

All of this talk about Rick Santorum makes me glad that I do not pay any attention to politics. I didn't even know who he was. :smuggrin:

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

First Mandela. Then santorum.

For once, a game going on during a not especially hectic week!

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. LIS

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:
1. nohika

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
3. cuitlamiztli

Billiard Room:
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
3.Fireflysushi

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. LIS

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:
1. nohika

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
3. cuitlamiztli

Billiard Room:
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
3.Fireflysushi

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. LIS

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:
1. nohika

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
3. cuitlamiztli

Billiard Room:
1.wldlfstdnt
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

I don't know if anyone actually remembers me, but I have been lurking a lot again. I've watched the last several games, so I figured I might as well get involved if you all don't mind.

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
3.Fireflysushi

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. LIS
4. hintofblue

Lounge:
1. dyachei

Study:
1. nohika

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
3. cuitlamiztli

Billiard Room:
1.wldlfstdnt
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

Love em lurkers. Especially the ones that were too scared to play before.

Have fun with Nyanko. Hee hee hee.

Thank you DVMD :D:D:D

I do want to play!!!!! I was worried when I saw this I would be too late. You rock!!

must....resist...until.after.finals

I love Clue:mad: