Colarado School of Dental Medicine Interview calls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tanmay614

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone received the Interview Invitation from Colarado school of Dental Medicine?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone received the Interview Invitation from Colarado school of Dental Medicine?

According to the website. The school doesn't do admissions on rolling basis. Doesn't the decision come after 1 st April ???

i did! did u tanmay614? we can plan together

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the interveiw call yesturday. Have you got any idea about the bench test.

Could everyone who posts about their interview calls pls post their stats and timeline please. Thanks and all the best to everyone!!!!

When did you guys get your application complete emails????

Yes.....I got d call.....Any Idea whether they use Killgore or Columbia Typhodont for d bench test?...or they provide their own?........

Yes.....I got d call.....Any Idea whether they use Killgore or Columbia Typhodont for d bench test?...or they provide their own?........

They use kilgore and they provide their own. I was there last year!

hi any body interested bye equipment for batch test.
i have compressor with foot pedal and hand piece. and other stuff. if any one interested please free fill to email me on [email protected]

Hi Saidental....if u c'd elaborate wat all they askd n hw things unfolded there...step by step....It w'd b a gr8 help.....Thanx.

Members don't see this ad :)
For the people who got the interview call! When did you apply !

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SDN Mobile

I have not received the interview call from them yet. I have my application complete in mid Jan.
How was the bench test last year? How was the interview?

Hi Saidental....if u c'd elaborate wat all they askd n hw things unfolded there...step by step....It w'd b a gr8 help.....Thanx.

They ask you to do crown cutting on upper molar and lower molar. As far as i remember it is gold crown. With red wax you will have to make a dome shape. With green wax you will have to make something like a pencil. They will give you the exact design on the paper. With blue wax you will have to make an alphabet. For us it was s. hope this helps!

Did you receive the invite to the interview by email or phone?

Hello Prawn, when did you complete your application? Thank you.

Hi anybody interested to buy material for bench test?
I have compressor, turbine unit and kilgore typhodont and other stuff for sale
If you are interested send me an email and email id [email protected]

does anyone have a kilgore typhodont to sell? i want to buy it

does anyone have a kilgore typhodont to sell? i want to buy it

I have a kilgore hard gingiva typhodont. its a 28 teeth set. But the palatal gingiva of the anterior teeth at one incisor is broken. I can sell it to you at less price. If interested PM me.

If u dont mind cn u plz share when did u apply?thanks

Hi guys, yes I also received an interview call. It actually is a sort of "pre-interview" email. They have informed that they have set a aside an interview date however the formal interview email and package will be sent shortly. They have 40 seats so there is a good chance for a lot of candidates. Good luck!

Hi guys, yes I also received an interview call. It actually is a sort of "pre-interview" email. They have informed that they have set a aside an interview date however the formal interview email and package will be sent shortly. They have 40 seats so there is a good chance for a lot of candidates. Good luck!

When did u get it?

Hello, when did you complete your application? Thank you and good luck!

I have a kilgore hard gingiva typhodont. its a 28 teeth set. But the palatal gingiva of the anterior teeth at one incisor is broken. I can sell it to you at less price. If interested PM me.
I sent you PM.

Does Colorado require part 2? I know on the website they say just part 1 but has anyone ever been accepted with just part 1?

Does Colorado require part 2? I know on the website they say just part 1 but has anyone ever been accepted with just part 1?

I know a lot of people who got accepted with only part 1. some of them even had low scores. Actually scores are not important for this school. If you have a good resume, you have a high chance without part 2.

What do they ask for in bench exam? And what's a good bench exam prep course?

In approx. how days after application complete mail does colorado send under review mail? Anybody any idea.. please..

In approx. how days after application complete mail does colorado send under review mail? Anybody any idea.. please..

It varies !

It varies !

I had application complete mail in October and I haven't heard anything since. Am I out of luck?

I had application complete mail in October and I haven't heard anything since. Am I out of luck?

I only received application complete email around mid December and haven't heard from them either !

Anyone who received an official confirmation from the administration staff of Colarado of Dental Medicine for d interview?

Hey Guyz .... I got d official Interview call Today......... jst wanted to share wid u all......

Hey Guyz .... I got d official Interview call Today......... jst wanted to share wid u all......

Great! Can you share your status ! Congrats again

Got an official call too, for April…

Hi Tammy614 and azds, thanks for sharing. I also received the official email today for April. This is good for all who applied, they have started the process of reviewing and sending out invites. Good luck to all!

Hi Tammy614 and azds, thanks for sharing. I also received the official email today for April. This is good for all who applied, they have started the process of reviewing and sending out invites. Good luck to all!
Congratulations on the call :)

Hi,
Anyone interviewing in Colorado on April 13th. Looking for a female candidate who can share accommodation. Kindly email me on [email protected]

Reactions: 1 user