Colorado Dental School - ISP 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Havent heard anything from colorado..
My phone was swicthed off last night...
But no email either?

The wait is agonizing..

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to all those who are accepted!!. I would like to request one thing, if you are accepted to more than one school and u know which school u will be attending...please let the other school know about it as early as possible. They appreciate you letting them know and also any waiting list candidate have time to prepare for the school!! Good luck everyone and enjoy ur day!!

Thanks!!

2 people are confirmed to have gotten in from the waitlist

How many people do they place in waitlist? I am on waitlist too...

How many people do they place in waitlist? I am on waitlist too...
There are 34 on fb group, and if you are not up there then 35ish all together. Out of which 2 have gotten in for sure, so that leaves us to 33ish. Good luck to all of us!

Any movement or update for the waitlisted candidates?

Hi anyone got waiting list update for the month of October from Ms. Marci for the 2016 cycle applications?

Can someone please post the link for Colorado waitlisted candidates group on facebook here?

Hi,
I got really confused because on their website the deadline is Feb 17, 2017.
Can I still apply or are they already done?
Although what do you guys think is it worth it to start your life with a student loan this big? After graduation, how hard will it be to get a job and how much will you make? Will I be able to pay back the loan easily?
I am a single mom and just moved to the states and having a very hard time trying to figure out where to start? Here are my options
1) look for a job as a dental assistant for a while til I can save money to get into dental school or dental residencies?
2) Apply to ISP and take a bank loan?
3) change career and do a master in biology or biomedical science ( still will depend on bank loans but it won't be as huge as dental school? Do you think the science, research and teaching track worth it?

I really want to give my baby her best option in life. No matter, how hard I have to work for it.

Here is my profile,

Passed NBDE part 1
TOEFL 95
GPA 3.84

I really appreciate all your help especially if you can share a previous experience,
Good luck everyone,