Colorado Foster Families!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cmmore15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a friends that works for a local foster network and they are in desperate need of help for 5-6 weeks for two different puppy families.

Family 1: German Shepherd Mix, Mother is approx. 1 yo and tested positive for heartworm. There are 7 puppies in this litter.

Family 2: Lab Mix, mother is approx. 4 yo and is heartworm negative. There are 4 puppies in this litter.

The rescue would cover any and all treatment expenses. All they need is a loving home for 5 to 6 weeks.
If you can help please let me know. I am moving right now, Colorado to Kansas, to get closer to the veterinary school I hope to be attending or I would for sure sign up for some puppy love!

KSU c/o 2020 hopeful

Members don't see this ad.

ImageUploadedBySDN1459829248.666670.jpg
ImageUploadedBySDN1459829265.106520.jpg

KSU c/o 2020 hopeful

Members don't see this ad :)
Where in CO? If you are near FoCo, bug the Cat Rescue. Sometimes their staff likes a change of pace and sometimes their foster homes do. They could also just direct you to a more successful place to post.

Must... Resist... Cute babies...

Reactions: 1 user
I bottle fed three puppies that looked at exactly like those. Mama died when they were 8 days old. Reminds me of good times feeding and playing :)