Colorado Isp upcoming cycle for the the class2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cooldental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody lets start discussing on application complete and Interview invitations

Members don't see this ad.

when is the first batch interview invitations are sent out.

I believe, They will start sending out the calls in Mid-march .

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe the first batch interview list will be announced very soon, may be this weekend or next week for sure,that's what happened last year. Guys please keep posting once they start inviting.

Are u sure but how can they send invites before the deadline

Last year feb last week they send out first batch interview list. I hope this year too should be same.

Some people have received interview calls for first batch already and have started purchasing supplies from us. We sell all bench test material for practice on www.thedrtools.com . If anyone is interested in getting the guidelines and requirements for the colorado bench test from 2014 you can email at [email protected] and we would be happy to send you a copy. Like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thedrtools-LLC/547577921965424?ref=hl for helpful hints and tips on bench test prep. We also teach the course .Good luck

Hey guys any news about first batch interview list.