MPH Colorado School of Public Health 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alm14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else attending in the fall?! I'll be on the Anschutz campus for Global Health-CBH.

Members don't see this ad.

I am attending in the fall! We have the same Global Health focus but I am concentrating in Health Systems, Policy and Management. Have you received a financial aid letter or found housing?

Not yet! I know I received a scholarship, but other than that I haven't heard anything about financial aid. I've just started looking for housing--have you found anything yet? Any advice? Trying to figure out the neighborhoods is a little daunting :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Neighborhoods are daunting! I think I'm looking for something in between Aurora and Downtown. I'm looking around the Park Hill/City Park area. It's about 5 miles away from Anshutz but it has nice parks nearby and Colfax is right there, which I'm sure there's public transport... or a straight bike ride into campus! Are you looking for someone to room with? If so, private message me! :)

Hey Guys!
I will be attending Anschutz for MPH in Epidemiology this fall!
So good to finally meet someone doing the same!
And I am looking for housing @health816 If u have any suggestions please do let me know!
Thanks!