Colorado University ISP 2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ethos

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is for ppl who took the intreview and clinical exams on may19th and june9th.....
share ur experience...
we should be expecting phone calls in july!

Members don't see this ad.

We should be expecting phone calls by the end of June

I had my intreview on june 9th....
It was a pleasant experience...
I think i did well at the intreview... I was the 1st to be intreviewed...
I took my clinical exam in the afternoon.. and I finished early... my class 2 was verygood.
in the gold crown preperation I had a really very tight contacts... some other students had loose contacts!! i struggled to open the contacts... but the end result was very good...
the waxing excercise was not hard... I saw many applicants struggling with the wax.. some others broke the green stick...Mine was ok...

Wish the best luck for all... Will hear from the university soon....
:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok ,, i recieved a phone call from Uni. of colorado today... sat. 06/23/07 ...
I was accepted.... :) i will have to send a check of 2500 as a holding deposite for the seat.... im so happy :)

But dont panic.... they will keep calling till july 1st... so everybody still have a chance... wish the best for all of u and good luck.....

ISP 2008 University of colorado...

Congratulations on your acceptance. Could you please post your stats? Thanks
Ok ,, i recieved a phone call from Uni. of colorado today... sat. 06/23/07 ...
I was accepted.... :) i will have to send a check of 2500 as a holding deposite for the seat.... im so happy :)

But dont panic.... they will keep calling till july 1st... so everybody still have a chance... wish the best for all of u and good luck.....

ISP 2008 University of colorado...

Sure,,

country of graduation: Jordan
year of graduation: 2002
GPA: 3.10
NBDE 1 : 88
NBDE 2 : not yet
Toefl: ibt 104
experience: 3 years in my home country... 2 years in usa as a dental assisstant.

good luck

Sure,,

experience: 3 years in my home country... 2 years in usa as a dental assisstant.

good luck

congratulations :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

good luck for future

akg

Congratulations, Ethos!!!!:thumbup:

hey
can u let me know abt toefl ibt how to prepare
n score well
thanks

Sure,,

good luck

Congratulations Ethos !
Doesn't it feel good that your long hours, hard work and dedication finally paid off ?
I sincerely wish you the best. Colorado has brand-spankin' new facilities, which I am sure you will enjoy !

Good Luck !

thanx everybody... i wish u all the best....
ya nile.... u cant imagine... we r all in the same boat and i know the frustration and the hard work......
there is still hope... i know a friend that was accepted 2 years ago when he was on the waiting list.....

regarding ibt. i didnt really prepare for it at all....
u can check this website... http://www.testmagic.com .... hope that helps..
good luck...

[Congratulations for your acceptance !
They took the decisions very fast. It is very nice from they part ,because all of us we can relax now and enjoy the 4 July ,even we were not accepted.
I always thought that it is better to know the answer as soon as posible ,to be able to continue the application process.
Congratulations for all who were accepted and good luck for all who need to continue the application process!

thanx drabc,,
but u still have a chance.... i dont think they called all 20.... I was one of the 1st 5 to be called.. and i heard that at lease 5 students haven't been contacted yet...
good luck.... hopefully u gonna enjoy the 4th of july as an ISP accepted student.

Members don't see this ad :)
After a hard working, I was accepted in Colorado!!!
I am really happy :D:D:D
Thanks for people here that helped me a lot during the process.

All the best for everybody, I wish that all of you could make it too.

congratulatios collegue... will see u soon....
were u intreviewed on june 9th?

congratulatios collegue... will see u soon....
were u intreviewed on june 9th?

Thanks a lot, Ethos. Yes, I was there on June 9th!!!!
See you on Dec.

can you please say what day and time they called you .

I was called on sat. 06/23/07 ,,, at around 11:00 am WT.
my friend was called on thur. 06/28/07 around the same time...
I think by today (july 1st) everyone accepted supposed to be contacted... thats what they told us at the intreview..
wish the best luck for all...

thanks for the reply. I heard that dr. harvan called only 13 people and that was on thursday, i also heard that he was out of town that day. do you think he could make all 7 calls in one day or should I just give up hope.

do you have any way of finding out??? I would really appreciate it.

Did u try to call Jane and ask her ?

hey guys i am in too ,
I was with my friend in the middle of the mall ,when i got the call
ohh i was waiting for this call for such a long time ,
I was so shocked that I started to cry and ppl around me was thinking that i am crazy ,,,, i was so happy that i cant remember what i said ... ..
and i was asking my friend: what did i tell him ???? my poor friend was repeating my conversation with Dr Harvan for the rest of the day ....
anyway now i am thinking that he might think that i am so crazy that he will change his decison :)
but man what a great feeling it was , :love:

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that got accepted to Colorado. It is an absolutely fantastic school and I have heard many people say that they treat you like family and make sure that you are competent in all that you learn by the time you leave there! Great school indeed...

I have a question though...

In the school profile it says that they are willing to consider anyone with an overall NBDE1 score of 75 (and over). I agree that you must possess some exceptional qualifications/qualities for one to get called with a mark of 75. Is there anyone (or does anyone know anyone else) that was interviewed with a mark between the ranges of 75-80 at Colorado?

For those of you that were accepted, could you kindly post your stats as well for us that are hoping to apply for the next academic year?

Thanking anyone in advance that can reply.
Best Wishes again... :)

CALALILY ,,, the answer is yes... infact the person was accepted too... i believe with NBDE1: 79. I also met somebody at the intreview with a NBDE1 below 80......if u do well at the clinical exam and ur intreview... and if u can explain why u got the low NBDE1 at the intreview(if u were asked) i think you have a good chance...

Ani .... congratulations... i know the feeling... :) been there..
you r in... nobody can change his/her mind now.. so relax.. and make sure to send the application package before the deadline...
see u at the class ;)

good luck

After a hard working, I was accepted in Colorado!!!
I am really happy :D:D:D
Thanks for people here that helped me a lot during the process.

All the best for everybody, I wish that all of you could make it too.
Concradulations,....for being accepted,...Could you please tell us about your stats?

good luck,....

Concradulations,....for being accepted,...Could you please tell us about your stats?

good luck,....

Sure, Mary.

NBDE I: 90
NBDE II: 88
TOEFL: 277
GPA: 3.4

All the best for everyone!!

happy 4th of july everybody!!!

my stats:part1-89
IBT-103
ECE-3.15
work exp.2.5 years in home country ,1.5 year as a dental assistant here
all the best to everybody !!!!

PLease... anybody recieved the addmission package yet????
mine is late ion the mail... again !!!!
the same senario over and over again..

PLease... anybody recieved the addmission package yet????
mine is late ion the mail... again !!!!
the same senario over and over again..

Hey, Ethos!
I haven't recived it neither. I gess no one have received it, have it?

I am in too, he called me tonight, said he was out of town for few days and that's why he called so late.
I am so happy:)
See you all in December

i dont know... but mine was sent 2 weeks ago!!!!!
so im supposed to be recieving something!!! thats wierd...

hey guys i got my package