MPH Colorado vs Louisville vs rutgers vs loma linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannabedentist123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, im an international student residing in st louis currently and i need help in choosing schools for MPH Biostatistics. I got in Colorado and Louisville for Fall 2015 . And im waiting for Rutgers and Loma linda.
My next step is applying for D.D.S. Please help which is the best one.
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know much help I'll be, but I'll through in some input. As far as rankings go, Rutgers ranks highest for stats programs, but Colorado State is not far behind. UC Denver ranks at the bottom of the List and I don't know if Loma Linda or Louisville do at all. I think another thing to keep in mind is where you want to go for your DDS program, and how competitive you need to be vs where you want to spend the next few years. I originally had Loma Linda on my list because its only about an hour away from where I live; however, there area is drab and the program is faith based. After much consideration, I dropped it from my list as I knew I wouldn't be happy there for two years. Something to think about.

I have the same doubts about Loma linda. For now, im leaning towards colorado as i really like the Dental school program over there.