colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

einsteinninja

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Colorado started with acceptances and rejections

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh i am sorry i got waitlisted.. any idea.. how this works.. i mean i heard the waitlist hardly moves.

Last edited:
How many people are waitlisted?

Got rejected.....they interviewed 243 candidates just for 40 lucky ones....Making nice lottery system:mad::diebanana::wtf:

Is it true that those who appeared in 1st batch got results

How do you know that there are 30 on the wait list?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any information on when and how much the waitlist moves?

Reactions: 1 user
Just got accepted from the waitlist. Declining it though. Best of luck to those who are waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
Hello everyone, are you talking about cycle 2014 or 2015. my confusion is that colorado deadline is jan/2016 are they started interviewing ?.please let me know.
thanks

Hello everyone, are you talking about cycle 2014 or 2015. my confusion is that colorado deadline is jan/2016 are they started interviewing ?.please let me know.
thanks

I am confused too
Can anyone help please?

I am confused too
Can anyone help please?
people above are talking about the batch that starts in jan 2016 not the one you are thinking, the one u all are applying deadline is feb. 2016 and that program starts in jan 2017.

Should we know alumini from Colorado compulsurily for applying...

Hi guys!! Should we send the individual recommendation letters in sealed envelopes?