Columbia secondary (sorry if this was asked already)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jessie12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,

I just received an email from Columbia telling me to fill out the supplemental. The problem is that I applied last year, and using the pin and password for my account, it says that I have already submitted :eek: (i.e. last year)

When I tried to create a new account it would not work. Anyone else having similar issues? I could always use a different email address, but would rather use the one I used last year..

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've got the same problem. I called up admissions and they told me to call the tech support number for the application provider (ApplyYourself). I called but was only able to get an answering machine. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. The number is 1-800-526-3313 if you're interested.

great thanks. i will. this must be prime time for posting of something...my msg got bumped down really fast!

by the way. Hopkins uses the same application system, so you might want to ask Tech about that app too.

Just create a new account. The old one has old dates and you basically can't use any of the functions.