Columbia ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonymuz

dance!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from columbia or status updates on aadsas? People are telling me they have application complete already, but no news?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone heard from columbia or status updates on aadsas? People are telling me they have application complete already, but no news?

Ya I have a mail date of aug 6th and I got an app complete from columbia on Aug 23...nothing since then though.

They already sent out some invites.

Members don't see this ad :)
application submitted: 7/16
mailing batch: 07/30
"Application Complete" Status: 08/20 (I think..)
Invited for Interivew: 09/02
Interview date: 10/01

how do u know what batch u are?

how do u know what batch u are?

oh when you go to AADSAS,
under 'Dental School Designation'
'Date Designated' is when you submitted your primary application
and 'Mailing Date' is the actual date when your application was sent out to the dental schools. And, I believe, the 'mailing date' is what people call 'mailing batch'.

i have an "app complete" status on AADSAS but when I look under supplementary info, it still says waiting for official DAT scores. is it like this for anyone else?

I called them today and someone actually picked up. The person I spoke with told me that they were out of the office last week, so no applications were processed or looked at. I was told to monitor the aadsas website for updates. The only time you should get an email are for interview invites. Hope this helps!

I called them today and someone actually picked up. The person I spoke with told me that they were out of the office last week, so no applications were processed or looked at. I was told to monitor the aadsas website for updates. The only time you should get an email are for interview invites. Hope this helps!

u've got to be kidding me lol!!

anyways, do you have an "app complete" status under school decisions but also a "waiting for official DAT scores" under supplementary info on aadsas?

I wonder if this is normal. They shouldve received my dat scores about a month ago... Guess ill call them up tmw

HMM very interesting.. coz i called penn last week to see what they were up to since i haven't heard anything from them.. and they told me the committee is on a two week vacation... LOL and the person i talked to says she doesn't know exactly when they'll be returning and start reviewing again. ahh well, gotta give the committee some break too :p

I wonder if this is normal. They shouldve received my dat scores about a month ago... Guess ill call them up tmw

I have the same thing on my AADSAS app weird... I tried calling admissions too but all I got was an answering machine

I really hope i get an interview from columbia soon :( my app was sent on july 30th and they sent me an app complete email on 8/23 and i havent heard anything yet :( Anyone been hearing from them lately....this waiting game SUCKS! :(

I really hope i get an interview from columbia soon :( my app was sent on july 30th and they sent me an app complete email on 8/23 and i havent heard anything yet :( Anyone been hearing from them lately....this waiting game SUCKS! :(

Same with me I got a 8/23 complete. Soon hopefully!!

wait u guys got an app complete email? or was it just an aadsas update? someone said that the adcom is on a 2wk vacation or something?

When was ur mailing date? Any interviews yet? I applied to almost the exact same schools as you.

Mailing Date was 7/16 but my DAT was mailed on a second date (8/27) :(. No interviews yet....

Edit: I see you got a COMPLETE APP late August too. We're in the same boat I think...

I have the same thing on my AADSAS app weird... I tried calling admissions too but all I got was an answering machine

Called admissions today. They said if it says app complete under school decisions then your app is indeed complete and should be under review. They also said statuses will be updated on Friday--im guessing to "received/under review"

mine never switched status on aadsas, got interview invite through email. then couple days later, aadsas status switched, which was pretty dumb...