COMLEX COMLEX 2 PE afternoon session

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

as90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if anyon did the afternoon session, they really make you stay until 9PM. I was planning on catching a red eye flight back to LA or something or perhaps going to Newark so I could make work the next day for my rotation.

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, you will be there for the whole time they have in your appt. There is no way to leave early, its a very controlled environment. I had the morning appointment, we started at 8 and I didn't get out until around 3. good luck!

Oh thanks. I guess that means that I should probably plan on staying there 2 nights. Monday night and the night I'm done with my PE.

Did you rent a car back to Philadelphia airport or did you take the train service? How long did it take you approximately? I might try and get a red eye flight from Philadelphia or a surrounding airport. It was so silly of me to schedule the afternoon session but I think my mind works better later in the day as I am not as nervous. Although I am not sure that the difference in my mental comfort is worth the extra night of hotel or the inconvenience of a red eye flight. Ugh i wish the test could be in LA.

Thanks