Comlex 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

community

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have taken this, do you remember seeing any biostatistics or epidemiology questions? I was wondering b/c out of all of the nbome practice questions I did, I saw none.

community

Members don't see this ad.

No I didn't see any of these. Unlike USMLE the COMLEX doesn't consider this important or maybe with having to fit in some OMM questions doesn't have the space for them!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info guys....just trying to make best use of the last couple of days I have before the exam!

Hey DrMom,
You mentioned a COMLEX Q-bank in one of your replies; does this exist? All I could find was KAPLAN Q-bank and one 50 question test on nbome website and one paper test you can get by mail.

what are the good books for this test? crush step 3 vs. first aid? any others worth checking out? is savarese still applicable for the OMM portion?

drmom which comlex qbank do u speak of, is it specificaly for step 3?

the question bank that the NBOME pulls from for the exam. in other words, all of the possible questions on the exam

what are the good books for this test? crush step 3 vs. first aid? any others worth checking out? is savarese still applicable for the OMM portion?

I re-used boards and wards & savarese (be sure to review autonomics once again). Added in the NMS question book. I did more questions than anything else and probably spent all of 10-15 hrs total preparing. Had no problems with the exam.

Dr.Mom,
where is the NBOME q bank? please share.

please look at my post above. the question bank I was referring to is the questions the NBOME pulls from to put on the real exam, not something we can study from.

as far as questions to prepare for step 3, I like the NMS question book.

Yeah,
I have never heard of that question bank. Anymore info on it?