comlex Pe failure twice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Comlexsucksass

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI i just retook my comlex Pe twice. This time I listen on the skin, counseled on most of the patients on their lifestyle changes. my omm was not that great but i showed some effort. I guess I am still worried i failed the test. Have you heard of anyone who failed this test twice before. I know I missed lot of things but I hope it doesnt hurt me too much

Members don't see this ad.

"Comlexsucksass" is a misnomer. You suck ass. Don't blame the test for your failures. Work harder on performing well on the test. It, like Step CS, is not a measure of your abilities as a physician, but rather your ability to speak fluent english and go through the steps they want you to go through. That's it. Train for the test, get your degree, move on.

Accept ownership of your failures. Only then can you achieve success and overcome them.

"Comlexsucksass" is a misnomer. You suck ass. Don't blame the test for your failures. Work harder on performing well on the test. It, like Step CS, is not a measure of your abilities as a physician, but rather your ability to speak fluent english and go through the steps they want you to go through. That's it. Train for the test, get your degree, move on.

Accept ownership of your failures. Only then can you achieve success and overcome them.
That is a little over-simplified. I agree his handle is somewhat inappropriate, but the PE is not -that- simple.