Program-Specific Info / Q's Commuting to SJSU from San Francisco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaliKnitter

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, is there anyone here who has attended/is attending SJSU while commuting from San Francisco? How difficult do you find the commute to be? I heard from an OT who graduated ~2006 that they only had classes 3 days a week back then. Is that still the case?

BTW, I applied mid-November and haven't heard back anything yet. Fingers crossed I get a letter soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there! Crossing my fingers for you! I am currently commuting from Berkeley, soon to be Richmond. The commute is bad I won't lie but so far I have only had classes 3 days a week so its manageable. Also, I found people in the EB to carpool with so you may have a classmate commuting from SF that you could drive with. Door to door, my commute is about 2.25 hours. I know of someone in the program commuting from SF and she leaves around 7 to get to her 9 am class. Hands down I will say that the commute is worth it, considering our tuition is so inexpensive compared to other private schools in the area. I applied last year right before Thanksgiving and heard back right before the holidays so good luck, hope to see you around next year :)