compiled list of aamc resources?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

echoyjeff222

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a list of links to all the AAMC resources available and/or a list of what order to do the practice tests + self assessment on here? I've been searching and I can't seem to find a definitive list.

Members don't see this ad.

Self-assessment is good to do in the beginning to give you an idea of where you stand. I cannot comment on the official guide, sorry.

Edit: By beginning I mean once you are beginning to start your practice exams.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Self-assessment is good to do in the beginning to give you an idea of where you stand. I cannot comment on the official guide, sorry.
Disagree. This would be using the SA as a diagnostic and is a waste of valuable practice material. Do content review for everything along with practice problems, then do the SA before starting the AAMC FL's.

Sent from my neural implant using SDN Mobile

Disagree. This would be using the SA as a diagnostic and is a waste of valuable practice material. Do content review for everything along with practice problems, then do the SA before starting the AAMC FL's.

Sent from my neural implant using SDN Mobile

Oh sorry that is what I meant. I meant use it at the beginning in regards to before all the practice exams.

Reactions: 1 user