*** Complete DAT material (DAT Destroyer, and a bunch of Kaplan materials) ***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dds2013

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am selling all my DAT materials that I used over the summer. I wanted to keep this stuff very bad because I think I might use it in the future, but because I have only a couple of weeks to pay my deposit for next semester until my school drops my courses, I have become obligated to sell these materials. The items in the picture is everything you will be recieving (sorry that the date is incorrect).

Please keep in mind that I did give much detail about these products. If you would like to read up more on them, you should go to the “DAT Discussion” forum to get a detailed analysis.

This is what you are buying:
****1) DAT Destroyer: April 21, 2008 edition (the latest edition). It is in like new condition. Absolutely no writing inside. The covers however show normal wear and are a little dirty. But the actual book is in like new condition.
****2) Kaplan DAT Review Notes: 2008 edition (the latest edition). This book consists of 1048 pages of notes for biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, quantitative reasoning, and reading comprehension. And at the end of every chapter, you have a quiz. It is in like new condition. Absolutely no writing inside.
****3) Kaplan DAT Lesson Book: 2008 edition (the latest edition). This book comes with your Kaplan membership if you were to purchase the online course. I did not take the online course because I can not afford it, so I bought the book from my friend. She was also nice to give me her online username and password several weeks before they expired. So, I logged into her Kaplan account and I rewrote all the notes that the Kaplan Audio Lessons have online!!! It took me like 2 full weeks to rewrite everything (listen, pause, and write), but it was all worth it the second I saw my score at the Prometric testing center!!! The book is in very good condition. But like I said, there is a lot of writing in this book, not much scratch work or anything like that, mostly notes that will only help you to get an edge on someone who never took the Kaplan online course at all.
****4) Kaplan DAT practice tests: You will get the Kaplan Diagnostic Test (one they give once you at start of course), one of Kaplan’s Practice Test (simulation test they give to pre-dent students), and like 200 pages of Perceptual Ability practice tests that my cousin gave me when he took his exam a while back. There is writing in all these practice tests (because they are on paper).
****5) Kaplan Flashcards: flashcards for biology, gen chemistry, orgo chemistry, quant reasoning, and physics. All the flashcards are intact and in good condition.
****6) Kaplan DAT CD. This is a CD my cousin gave me. He took his DAT 3 years ago, and back then, Kaplan used to give students a CD. Nowadays, all there supplemental material is online. This CD has mostly practice tests. I did around 5000 practice problems while preparing for my DAT. I think the best strategy is to practice questions, and if there is anything you do not remember, go back and look it up. Cause whats the point of just reading material? You need to apply it!!!
****7) Kaplan Quicksheets: These are condensed laminated notes that you will keep referring back to (rather than dig it up from the really thick book) when you are doing practice problems. Kaplan makes Quicksheets for biology, gen chem, orgo chem, quant reasoning, and perceptual ability. These are in like new condition.
****8) My personal notes and notes from peers: Because information is sometimes so scattered, I liked to group everything together in order to understand the big picture. I have like 50 pages of notes that I made and collected throughout the summer that you will get with this purchase.

****9) Laminated sheet and dry-erase marker: As most of you already know, the DAT is on computer. So, one strategy you need to start working on is learning how to write on the laminated paper they will give you while reading from the screen. I bought the official size and marker they will give you in order to practice with it.

Shipping: Because this box is so heavy, I am going to ship it via USPS media mail for free. This is the cheapest (and slowest) mail in America for heavy boxes. If you want to get it faster, it will cost you a lot more. So, included in the price is the cost of shipping via Media Mail, but like I said, if you want it faster you will have to pay extra. I will also provide the buyer with tracking/delivery information for free.

Cost: I personally paid close to $500 for everything listed above. I am selling everything here for $300, which is a pretty good deal if you were to buy everything separately. I would probably go down a little further, but I really, really need every penny at this moment. The price is negotiable (you have to be reasonable!!!), since I know everyone is really short on cash nowadays with our messed up economy.

Payment: I will only accept PayPal as a form of payment. PayPal is the quickest and safest route to take. You must have a PayPal confirmed address!!! I will only ship to a PayPal confirmed address for security reasons. If you do not know what a confirmed address is, please call PayPal so they can explain it to you. Once you are positive that you want these products, PM (personal message) me so we can exchange information.

Questions: If you have absolutely any questions, please let me know. I check my email multiple times a day, so I will get back to you pretty quickly.

~dds2013

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• dat.JPG
    dat.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 247
I am reducing the price of everything to only $200, with free shipping via Media Mail!!!

Hi, I am interested in purchasing the materials. If you wouldn't mind, would you please contact me at [email protected]?

Thanks!

Hey everyone, I have sold the books, so please do not contact me about them. Thanks for everyone who took the time to read the lost post. I wish everyone the best of luck in their preparation for their intended exams. Please enjoy your break, and study early!!!

Happy Holidays,
dds2013