Complete new dental bench test set up and materials..Everything you need!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bought everything brand new. Used hardly for 10 days and got admission in multiple dental schools!!!
Materials and instruments exactly as those recommended by Dr. Michael Duggan.
1. Compressor :California Air Tools CAT-2510 Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free 1.0HP 2.5-Gallon Steel Tank Air Compressor
2. Dental turbine unit with hand controlled speed
3. Mounting pole for typodonts
4. Handpiece : New Style Kavo Dental High Speed Fiber Optic LED Handpiece Push Button 3 Water 4 Holes
5. Typodonts:
A. Columbia dentoform: Brand new with all teeth unused including 3rd molars, no damage on gingiva, screwdriver included
B. Kilgore: 32 teeth model, no damage on gingiva, preps on 3 teeth, screwdriver included.
6. Burs: Diamonds and Carbides mix
#330, 55, 170L, 171, 878k 014, 379 014, 837 012, 877 009, 7404
7. Extra teeth: 38 kilgore teeth, 28 columbia teeth
8. Hand Instruments: Hu Friedy Gold foil instruments for Class 3, Thompson mirror, probe, ball burnisher, hatchet, hoe, GMT- mesial and distal & wax instrument. 2 extra mirror tips.
9. Waxes: Bite wax, green stick wax, wax blocks
10. Restoration materials: Matrix, band, wedges, composite polishing strip

Please inbox me for details!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I am interested in the compressor and the turbine unit, and some other stuff. Can you please send me an email about the prices? thanks. [email protected]

Bought everything brand new. Used hardly for 10 days and got admission in multiple dental schools!!!
1. Compressor :California Air Tools CAT-2510 Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free 1.0HP 2.5-Gallon Steel Tank Air Compressor
4. Handpiece : New Style Kavo Dental High Speed Fiber Optic LED Handpiece Push Button 3 Water 4 Holes
5. Typodonts:
A. Columbia dentoform: Brand new with all teeth unused including 3rd molars, no damage on gingiva, screwdriver included
B. Kilgore: 32 teeth model, no damage on gingiva, preps on 3 teeth, screwdriver included.
8. Hand Instruments: Hu Friedy Gold foil instruments for Class 3, Thompson mirror, probe, ball burnisher, hatchet, hoe, GMT- mesial and distal & wax instrument. 2 extra mirror tips.

hi will u send me the price details to [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi i.would like to buy the kilgore typhodont along with the extra teeth and mounting pole.compressor, dental turbine unit and handpiece..what would be the total cost of it? My email is [email protected].

Sorry guys..it has been sold..thanks for the replies!

5. Typodonts:

hi i am intrested in most of the stuff can you send me price list at [email protected]. if they are not sold out