Complete SN2ed set MCAT (TBR, TPRH, EK1001) - lowest price guranteed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QueenBee990

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey SDNers!

I took the MCAT back in August and I used all the books recommended by SN2ed, and I'm happy to announce I scored a 36 R :). I'm selling the books so that a fellow member can use them and succeed on the beastly MCATs just like I did.

All the books are LIKE NEW. No folds, marks, lies, highlighting, bends or sign of wear and tear. Like I said, they're like new and in excellent condition with absolutely no flaws on them.

If you want to succeed on the MCAT, consider buying these books. They are at the latest editions, excellent condition, and best prices here on the forums!

Some notes:

• PayPal payments ONLY. No exceptions!
  • First one to make and offer and pay gets the books. So don't just make a bid, actual send the payment if you want it before some other member!
  • I GUARANTEE the lowest prices. I will MATCH ANY member that is offering a lower price for the SAME edition of books as I am selling.

Books Available for sale:

- 2012 TBR Physics I and II
- 2012 TBR General Chemistry I and II
- 2012 TBR Organic Chemistry I and II
- 2012 TBR Verbal book
- 2012 TBR Writing

Price: $50 per set ($25 for Verbal or Writing), $230 for the entire set, including priority shipping. Add $10 for shipping if you're buying only sets.

- 2012 TPRH Biological Sciences
- 2012 TPRH Science Workbook
- 2012 TPRH Verbal Workbook
- 2012 TPRH Physical Science
- 2012 TPRH Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review
- In class compendium

Price: $160 for the entire set, including priority shipping. If you want just the Verbal book, it's $75 including shipping.

- EK 101 Verbal
- EK 1001 Physics
- EK 1001 General Chemistry
- EK 1001 Biology
- EK 1001 Organic Chemistry

Price: $85 for entire set, including priority shipping.

If you want ALL the books, I'll give them away for $400, shipping to be determined.

So that's all I have available for sale. I am very easy going and am open to negotiations as far as prices go. PM me if you have any questions, and good luck! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey SDNers!

I took the MCAT back in August and I used all the books recommended by SN2ed, and I'm happy to announce I scored a 36 R :). I'm selling the books so that a fellow member can use them and succeed on the beastly MCATs just like I did.

All the books are LIKE NEW. No folds, marks, lies, highlighting, bends or sign of wear and tear. Like I said, they're like new and in excellent condition with absolutely no flaws on them.

If you want to succeed on the MCAT, consider buying these books. They are at the latest editions, excellent condition, and best prices here on the forums!

Some notes:

• PayPal payments ONLY. No exceptions!
  • First one to make and offer and pay gets the books. So don't just make a bid, actual send the payment if you want it before some other member!
  • I GUARANTEE the lowest prices. I will MATCH ANY member that is offering a lower price for the SAME edition of books as I am selling.

Books Available for sale:

- 2012 TBR Physics I and II
- 2012 TBR General Chemistry I and II
- 2012 TBR Organic Chemistry I and II
- 2012 TBR Verbal book
- 2012 TBR Writing

Price: $50 per set ($25 for Verbal or Writing), $230 for the entire set, including priority shipping. Add $10 for shipping if you're buying only sets.

- 2012 TPRH Biological Sciences
- 2012 TPRH Science Workbook
- 2012 TPRH Verbal Workbook
- 2012 TPRH Physical Science
- 2012 TPRH Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review
- In class compendium

Price: $160 for the entire set, including priority shipping. If you want just the Verbal book, it's $75 including shipping.

- EK 101 Verbal
- EK 1001 Physics
- EK 1001 General Chemistry
- EK 1001 Biology
- EK 1001 Organic Chemistry

Price: $85 for entire set, including priority shipping.

If you want ALL the books, I'll give them away for $400, shipping to be determined.

So that's all I have available for sale. I am very easy going and am open to negotiations as far as prices go. PM me if you have any questions, and good luck! :)

I will take all the books. I sent you a PM. Thank you

So are the books sold already? I would be very interested

are these still available? i want the entire set