Comprehensive Info For Advanced Standing Admission!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What would you like to see most added next?

• More Interview written questions/responses

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Mock interview video

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bench prep videos

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

BDS.DMD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I've created this website last week which i'm trying to spread the word about!

www.internationalDMD.com

Please check it out and let me know what you guys think I should add!

Feel free to message with any questions/concerns/suggestions!

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey , I just checked out the site and find it really helpful and informative.:thumbup: I was hoping you could add some points for pre application process-Profile building.
Most of us out here are just confused regarding selection criteria for iv. I mean does long term US work experience even with low/avg stats have more points over high stats and a decent exposure to US dentistry? Does PR/CITIZENSHIP play vital role? What to expect as a fresh applicant with minimal experience applying along a pool of senior experienced applicants? Is US masters becoming a preference the schools want to see in your CV?
I look forward to your response. ..thanks for putting up the site.:luck:

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys!

www.internationalDMD.com

Thanks!!
Hi guys!

www.internationalDMD.com

Thanks!!
Hi guys!

www.internationalDMD.com

Thanks!!

This is AWESOME! Thank you so much for taking the initiative to share and help other international dentists.
I think the root question that we all are trying to answer by executing all these steps is how to get dentist license in US? Any information should be focused on answering this question in all possible ways.
I think the website should have three tabs 1-) AEGD/GPR 2-) International DDS 3-) Post-grad/masters. Those are the three ways I know-of can help international dentists can get a license.
Under each tab goes all the information for that particular route.

Also, another tab for license requirements by state. If a state has special requirements, those should be called out.

If you want to limit your website to advanced standing only, it is still very helpful. I thought about expanding the site to serve more colleagues.

Again, Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad :)
This is AWESOME! Thank you so much for taking the initiative to share and help other international dentists.
I think the root question that we all are trying to answer by executing all these steps is how to get dentist license in US? Any information should be focused on answering this question in all possible ways.
I think the website should have three tabs 1-) AEGD/GPR 2-) International DDS 3-) Post-grad/masters. Those are the three ways I know-of can help international dentists can get a license.
Under each tab goes all the information for that particular route.

Also, another tab for license requirements by state. If a state has special requirements, those should be called out.

If you want to limit your website to advanced standing only, it is still very helpful. I thought about expanding the site to serve more colleagues.

Again, Thank you so much!

Thanks a lot for your comments!! It means a lot! :)
I'll make some changes based on what you said this week and message you again!

Also.. Please add yourself to the FB group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1715571168695385/

Hey , I just checked out the site and find it really helpful and informative.:thumbup: I was hoping you could add some points for pre application process-Profile building.
Most of us out here are just confused regarding selection criteria for iv. I mean does long term US work experience even with low/avg stats have more points over high stats and a decent exposure to US dentistry? Does PR/CITIZENSHIP play vital role? What to expect as a fresh applicant with minimal experience applying along a pool of senior experienced applicants? Is US masters becoming a preference the schools want to see in your CV?

Thanks for your response..I will definitely address those questions in the next update!

Will msg you when it's done .. tc

http://www.internationaldmd.com/phase-i-applications.html
http://www.internationaldmd.com/citizenship-greencard-etc.html

Those two links should have the answers you seek..!!

Thank you very much for building the website and sharing your information. Even after reading two papers published on scientific journal I was still confused on the pathway of getting licensed, your website helped a lot. Awesome

Hi guys!

www.internationalDMD.com

Thanks!!
Appreciate your initiative to help others, very informative for someone who just started the journey towards achieving a DDS/DMD . Keep up the good work!

Hi guys!

I've created this website last week which I'm trying to spread the word about!

www.internationalDMD.com

Thanks!!

THE GREATEST info, everyone, check this out!

www.internationalDMD.com
thank you, pal! I'll definitely share it with Russian-speaking prospective students.
Hi everyone, I'm new here and this's my first forum reply.
Thanks also to all the other people in forum providing good info.