Computer issues and retaking...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

connie95

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the absolute last day to sign up for the Jan 23 MCAT is? Like suppose someone was forced to void their 13th or 15th MCAT dates due to computer issues…can they sign up immediately for a later date?

Also, how real are the chances that my computer will break down during the MCAT? Idk why, but I'm actually terrified this will happen attachFull187520 any reassurance is greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• upload_2014-12-6_0-33-37.png
    upload_2014-12-6_0-33-37.png
    95 bytes · Views: 58
Read this if you haven't already: https://www.aamc.org/students/applying/mcat/taking/85500/testcenter_concern.html

Check to see if AAMC has seats reserved for re-testing due to computer issues. They might have seats set aside exclusively for those sorts of issues. If not, just keep trying and refreshing.

I'm not sure when the last possible day is to register for 1/23/15, but am pretty sure it's in January.

January 16th is the very last day to register for the January 23rd test date. This is the end of the Bronze Zone.

I am 95% sure this is correct, the AAMC website states this as fact. However, I am somewhat incredulous that they allow you to schedule just 7 days in advance.