Comquest vs Combank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnonymousD.O.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am aware this thread has been done before. BUT, because COMQUEST is relatively new and the latest thread on this is about 2 years old, I think another thread is justified.

What are your thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Fielders choice. Neither one will give you actual comlex questions you'll actually be seeing and both cover all the topics at a roughly appropriate complexity.

Members don't see this ad :)
Took Level 3 in 2012 and Comquest was the way to go...almost as if they had channeled question writers -- Studied less and bumped the score by 90 or so points....If I had used them instead of Kaplan, for Level 1, I'd be in EM right now....

Took Level 3 in 2012 and Comquest was the way to go...almost as if they had channeled question writers -- Studied less and bumped the score by 90 or so points....If I had used them instead of Kaplan, for Level 1, I'd be in EM right now....

Cool. I think I will use comquest as well.

Comquest has the better OMT questions, and my COMLEX exams were very heavy with OMT

Reactions: 1 user
Do both. I did all of the comquest questions in 2 days. They are short.

So far it really seems that comquest is the way to go