Condor Codes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrincessSparkle

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I hope this isnt too much trouble but i was wondering if its possible to get a list of all the insurance's condor codes? I had a sheet with all of them listed, but Iseemed to have misplaced it and cant find it online. I usually only work at the pharmacy over breaks, and it really helps me. Does anyone know where I can find something similar online maybe?

Members don't see this ad.

Which CVS do you work at? I can fax your store one when you're there....

There are so many to list and that list will vary depending on your state and area. Have you found that searching via the BIN and matching it up with the PCN does not work?

Members don't see this ad :)
asc05- I actually havent started back yet =/..would it be possible to email to me? Im not out of school yet, but I wanted to start looking at it now if possible?

&& DASicari- the bin and pcn confuses me and always ends up taking too long. I only go work during breaks from school ( summer vacation and sometimes spring break) and usually ive forgotten alot by the time i come back hehe

As stated earlier, I normally fined the right CC code from a combination of BIN and PNC numbers provided for me. If it's tricky, I just jot it down in my book for future reference. What state are you in? I have a list have Hawaii Condor Codes if you want me to fax them to ya. Let me know =)

Reactions: 1 user
as stated before, this is simple.
search for BIN and match with the PCN, enter necessary info...and done!

once you have worked enough you should remember all the most frequently used condor codes in your area.

my most often used # are
4000 for medco
7415 for express script
15800 for aetna
6100 caremark

id also be grateful if anyone has a list they could email me! please let me know if you do, it would be much appreciated!

anyone have any insights on how to choose the right insurance if the card has no PCN? recently I had a BC/BS card that had no pcn and when i put in the BIN number, there were about 5 pages of results

Has anyone else noticed that this thread was started in 2010?

For anyone else having this issue of currently. The list of all third parties is in rxnet-click claims processing on the right hand side- click on resources at the top of the next page and the list is in there. Sometimes there will be multiple bin numbers that have the same Pcn. Look up the group number in rxnet or if you're billing secondary look for the cob agency section in the cheat sheet. If the cob agency type field says "no" that means that tp doesn't do secondary plans. If cob agency type says "real-time", that is an applicable secondary plan.

Reactions: 1 users
For anyone else having this issue of currently. The list of all third parties is in rxnet-click claims processing on the right hand side- click on resources at the top of the next page and the list is in there. Sometimes there will be multiple bin numbers that have the same Pcn. Look up the group number in rxnet or if you're billing secondary look for the cob agency section in the cheat sheet. If the cob agency type field says "no" that means that tp doesn't do secondary plans. If cob agency type says "real-time", that is an applicable secondary plan.
Oh here's another good one. You get a rejection *CVS* Duplicate Claim Call Processor To Locate Duplicate" enter in 9991 in the intermediate auth number field in additional info. Lol friggin mail-order bridge

*CVS* improper generic available. Enter 00000009994 in the PA
number field

Reactions: 1 users
Oh here's another good one. You get a rejection *CVS* Duplicate Claim Call Processor To Locate Duplicate" enter in 9991 in the intermediate auth number field in additional info. Lol friggin mail-order bridge

The rejection is due to a mail order bridge or the intermediate auth of 9991 means you are trying to dispense a bridge?

The rejection is due to a mail order bridge or the intermediate auth of 9991 means you are trying to dispense a bridge?
Yeah something like that lol. Its happened to me a few times and insurance sees it's already been claimed so they reverse it and then that's the number you put in when you get the message. Lol I write all of them down.