CONFESS here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Definitely read it as the taco dip left, and was also curious. :laugh:

I told you that you are all making me feel young... 24... :cool:

I'm 21...
animated-smileys-babies-122.gif

Definitely read it as the taco dip left, and was also curious. :laugh:

I'm 21...
animated-smileys-babies-122.gif

tumblr_m6jr6kTm4F1rz4htso1_250.gif

tumblr_m52m0bfKco1rw4yfko1_250.gif

tumblr_m4v97cWFii1rot6eu.gif
well aren't YOU special!

tumblr_m4xmbrp7iO1qj3ir1.gif
Regret and jealousy

tumblr_m4vl5jdn681qj3ir1.gif

^^^Your youngness...............................Me^^^

Members don't see this ad :)
My birthday's next week! ^-^

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Just wait for PetPony to show up! :laugh:

:p

I hate reading about everyone starting vet school and I barely just started undergrad! :( so far away!

(and I'm still excited for all of you! But..)

I have to eat my pizza into a square :shifty:
All of my friends and family make fun of me for it. I start with the two ends of the crust and then eat the point of the pizza with the toppings, and from there, I eat in perfect lines making sure to keep it in a square.:whistle:
What the feck is wrong with me? :shifty::whoa:

I have to eat my pizza into a square :shifty:
All of my friends and family make fun of me for it. I start with the two ends of the crust and then eat the point of the pizza with the toppings, and from there, I eat in perfect lines making sure to keep it in a square.:whistle:
What the feck is wrong with me? :shifty::whoa:

I don't eat my pizza in a square, but I have to eat equally on both sides of my mouth. Especially when I eat Cheetos. I bite them in half and chew one half on either side of my mouth.

I don't eat my pizza in a square, but I have to eat equally on both sides of my mouth. Especially when I eat Cheetos. I bite them in half and chew one half on either side of my mouth.

:eyebrow:Thank you for making me feel sane!

I cut a burrito open and eat the inside with chips and save the tortilla for last.

:eyebrow:Thank you for making me feel sane!
Same to you; I have weird food habits too, but the shape of my food isn't a problem! :p The order in which I eat it is, though. Things like fruit snacks, gummies, Starburst I eat all of one color before moving onto the next, in order of my least to most favorite. And stuff that's mixed together, like trail mix or Chex mix, I eat all of one component before starting the next. I like Chex mix a lot, and it's always pretzels, bagel chips, breadsticks, then chex pieces in a ratio of 2 light to 1 dark. (I realize that I have issues. :oops:)

Same to you; I have weird food habits too, but the shape of my food isn't a problem! :p The order in which I eat it is, though. Things like fruit snacks, gummies, Starburst I eat all of one color before moving onto the next, in order of my least to most favorite. And stuff that's mixed together, like trail mix or Chex mix, I eat all of one component before starting the next. I like Chex mix a lot, and it's always pretzels, bagel chips, breadsticks, then chex pieces in a ratio of 2 light to 1 dark. (I realize that I have issues. :oops:)
:laugh: me too... we're all a little crazy.

Now THIS is what this thread was made for ;)

Man. You all are nuts. I'm going to go spend time with some NORMAL people like myself...... :hungover:
Yeah, I don't think you're going to find any. "Normal" and "like [your]self" being mutually exclusive and all... :laugh:

Me too. I can't eat yogurt. I want to be able to, but the texture feels too weird in my mouth for the way it tastes, and if I'm lucky I get maybe two spoonfuls before I have to stop.

You know I :love: you. :)d)

No worries IPB :D I said it knowing how silly I sounded :laugh:

Normal? Me? Bahahahaha

Me too. I can't eat yogurt. I want to be able to, but the texture feels too weird in my mouth for the way it tastes, and if I'm lucky I get maybe two spoonfuls before I have to stop.

I gag if I try to eat yogurt or pudding - the texture does not work for me... but there are a lot of foods I cannot eat...

I can't eat any food on a bone either...that seriously fecks with my head...

I gag if I try to eat yogurt or pudding - the texture does not work for me... but there are a lot of foods I cannot eat...

For me this freaks me out because I always find more veins :barf:

Dirty pictionary!!!! :cool:
Well, Mom and Grandma will be there... :laugh:

Pudding is fine, but with yogurt... Something about the tanginess of the flavor does not mix well with the smoothness of the texture in my mouth. Blech!

I like the yogurt with the oreos. :)

My sister had penis everything at my bachelorette party. We made cupcakes, had a ring toss, pin the macho on the man, things like that. No moms or grandmas though. However, the house was still a mess when they came back the next morning. :oops:

I like the yogurt with the oreos. :)

My sister had penis everything at my bachelorette party. We made cupcakes, had a ring toss, pin the macho on the man, things like that. No moms or grandmas though. However, the house was still a mess when they came back the next morning. :oops:

At first I read this as "My sister has a penis" :laugh: