CONFESS here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
have to distract the cat with her song I sing to her which makes her extend her claws (it's very odd)

I'm sorry...... what?!?!!?!?!

:whoa:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sorry...... what?!?!!?!?!

:whoa:

Yeah. I take her paws and move them in some kind of dance movement. And she likes it! :shrug:

This is the same cat who jumps on my head when I get out of the shower and places fetch with a stick and pink socks. She's an oddball

Yeah. I take her paws and move them in some kind of dance movement. And she likes it! :shrug:

This is the same cat who jumps on my head when I get out of the shower and places fetch with a stick and pink socks. She's an oddball

She must take after her mom :D

Members don't see this ad :)
She must take after her mom :D

Ouch! Well technically my mom is her mom, but when she does these odd things, she suddenly becomes MY cat child.

Now she likes to cannonball off this dresser onto the bed in the early AM. And then she repeats it. :mad:

Okay, another confession.

I am an absolute maniac when someone is a jerk to someone I care about. Case in point:

My husband plays in a "friendly" non-checking men's hockey league. His team was playing the best team in the league last night, and his team was winning and they looked amazing. The other team didn't like it, so things were getting a little chippy.

So husband poke checks a puck away from this dude and dude LOSES IT. Cross checks him onto the ice, kneels on his back and is pressing his face into the ice with his stick.

I am not proud of my reaction, but I jumped up, climbed onto the ledge of the wall and started screaming, "Don't make me come out there, you *lots of expletives deleted* because if I do, I will CUT YOUR BALLS OFF!"

Did I mention there were only about six people in the stands? And that it was fairly quiet in there? Pretty embarrassing. Yeah...so I guess the moral of the story is don't screw with my peeps, yo.

I am an absolute maniac when someone is a jerk to someone I care about. Case in point:

My husband plays in a "friendly" non-checking men's hockey league. His team was playing the best team in the league last night, and his team was winning and they looked amazing. The other team didn't like it, so things were getting a little chippy.

So husband poke checks a puck away from this dude and dude LOSES IT. Cross checks him onto the ice, kneels on his back and is pressing his face into the ice with his stick.

I am not proud of my reaction, but I jumped up, climbed onto the ledge of the wall and started screaming, "Don't make me come out there, you *lots of expletives deleted* because if I do, I will CUT YOUR BALLS OFF!"

Did I mention there were only about six people in the stands? And that it was fairly quiet in there? Pretty embarrassing. Yeah...so I guess the moral of the story is don't screw with my peeps, yo.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I can totally relate! I do the same kind of things!

The visual is amazing :laugh:

I have no temper at all - none - I am so even keel it is ridiculous and it takes a ridiculous amount to rile me up. In fact, I am not sure I have ever been fully pissed off to the point of wanting to hurt someone. I just don't get like that ever. I think if someone were to hurt my dogs in front of me that might be the only time I might flip my lid.

Observation 1: I hope that the officials in that game gave the guy a match penalty and referred him for a long term suspension from the league, because that is messed up roid-rage behavior from some beer league jackass who thinks that there are NHL scouts in the stands and deserves to be suspended for the rest of the season.

Observation 2: As an official I would tell you to sit down and shut the **** up and let the officials handle it. People like you only make the anger management class flunkies more pissed off and then they do things like punch refs in the face or stalk us out to our cars and we don't really deserve that. :(

The visual is amazing :laugh:

I have no temper at all - none - I am so even keel it is ridiculous and it takes a ridiculous amount to rile me up. In fact, I am not sure I have ever been fully pissed off to the point of wanting to hurt someone. I just don't get like that ever. I think if someone were to hurt my dogs in front of me that might be the only time I might flip my lid.

I envy you! To be clear, I don't have an "I've been arrested for assault multiple times" kind of temper, just the "Sometimes I have to apologize for being a jerk" kind. :)

My husband is the same way but about totally different things, so we do a pretty good job of keeping each other in check!

Observation 1: I hope that the officials in that game gave the guy a match penalty and referred him for a long term suspension from the league, because that is messed up roid-rage behavior from some beer league jackass who thinks that there are NHL scouts in the stands and deserves to be suspended for the rest of the season.

Observation 2: As an official I would tell you to sit down and shut the **** up and let the officials handle it. People like you only make the anger management class flunkies more pissed off and then they do things like punch refs in the face or stalk us out to our cars and we don't really deserve that. :(

They gave him a game misconduct but I totally think he should be suspended. We found out after the game that the same guy was kicked out of open hockey(!) for similar behavior.

And yes, I totally expected the ref to put me in my place, and I know it is more helpful than harmful, but it was almost instinctual, like a greyhound chasing a rabbit. I guess I haven't been trained very well. ;)

I don't know if I would do the same thing, usually I am yelling it in my head.

I loved this though! Good for you! Adults shouldn't behave the way he did!

I impulse bought a fish today. He's a crown-tail betta. His full name is "Gosh It Disturbs Me To See You, Gaston". He swims around the Eiffel Tower.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sooo I really love clipping my cats nails. It's like popping a pimple. Quite satisfying.

Cept for little brat Piper. I have to have my mom sit in the bathroom, have to distract the cat with her song I sing to her which makes her extend her claws (it's very odd), and then entice her with Stella and chewies.

All the rest of the cats I just do by myself.

I wish all I had to do was sing a song. My cat and I have this battle every time and then she 'punishes' me by acting like I murdered someone.

Confession: My cat is SUPER spoiled. She has a pillow and two blankets (these are human pillows and blankets) for a bed, which is on my bed. She sits there like a queen. She also gets fed at 3 in the morning when she asks (meows, destroys important papers, etc) for it.

I..... I think I may be one of those crazy dog owners that fawn and go bat **** crazy over their dog... that I make fun of..... ....just don't tell anyone....

I..... I think I may be one of those crazy dog owners that fawn and go bat **** crazy over their dog... that I make fun of..... ....just don't tell anyone....

I am definitely this person. Feel free to mock me, I'm not ashamed.

I am kinda ashamed of how addicted I am to SDN. I have never been an online forum person before. I'm not even on Facebook, which seems like a really wise decision now based on how much time I'm spending on SDN. Seriously, I may need an intervention, an SDN-tervention ;)
But I'm not going to start playing any games, that just might be the point of no return. Right now I'm not committed to anything on here, I can quit anytime I want...

I am definitely this person. Feel free to mock me, I'm not ashamed.

I am kinda ashamed of how addicted I am to SDN. I have never been an online forum person before. I'm not even on Facebook, which seems like a really wise decision now based on how much time I'm spending on SDN. Seriously, I may need an intervention, an SDN-tervention ;)
But I'm not going to start playing any games, that just might be the point of no return. Right now I'm not committed to anything on here, I can quit anytime I want...
Spoken like a true addict

:idea: We need a chat room, so that when I am bored I don't have to keep refreshing the forum in hopes that something will happen - then maybe someone will just talk to me. :laugh: Or perhaps not. But....maybe

when you have a forum stalker, you ALWAYS have someone to talk to

Or maybe we are just so bored that we are the only ones posting in threads that I read lol

I just ate three 3 1/2 cupcakes :smack::lame:
But one was an orange creamsicle cupcake from a FABULOUS little bakery here... ok so #2 was another creamsicle one :D. The third was a chocolate peanut butter.... ugh heaven! If dude and I hadn't fought in our meeting today I wouldn't have even touched one... damn you emotional eating! :mad:

Well I ate two. My mother actually texted me that I better not be eating cupcakes bc it's Good Friday.

Whoops.

I make a horrible religious person.

Well I ate two. My mother actually texted me that I better not be eating cupcakes bc it's Good Friday.

Whoops.

I make a horrible religious person.

Why can't we eat cupcakes on Good Friday!?!? :eek:
I didn't eat meat!!! But I damn sure had 3 1/2 cupcakes... please forgive me before you die tonight, Jesus.

:idea: We need a chat room, so that when I am bored I don't have to keep refreshing the forum in hopes that something will happen - then maybe someone will just talk to me. :laugh: Or perhaps not. But....maybe
I second this!!! And also because most of the time what I have to say doesn't seem important enough to warrant an actual post.......:laugh:

Why can't we eat cupcakes on Good Friday!?!? :eek:
I didn't eat meat!!! But I damn sure had 3 1/2 cupcakes... please forgive me before you die tonight, Jesus.

Technically we are supposed to be fasting.

Whoops again lol. Im pretty sure I ate my whole quesadilla meal. At least it only had cheese in it!

I'm pretty sure you can have like, two small snacks? And the fish meal tonight? But according to my mother (who was beaten by nuns with rulers), cupcakes do not count.

when you have a forum stalker, you ALWAYS have someone to talk to

Or maybe we are just so bored that we are the only ones posting in threads that I read lol

haha - that is actually kind of scary :eek: good thing I live across the pond and you can't stalk me IRL ;)

TigerWillow said:

So whiskey is ok then?! :laugh:

Also I am finding it really hard right now to post in other topics without putting *******

Whoops again lol. Im pretty sure I ate my whole quesadilla meal. At least it only had cheese in it!

I'm pretty sure you can have like, two small snacks? And the fish meal tonight? But according to my mother (who was beaten by nuns with rulers), cupcakes do not count.
:laugh:
Eh, I forgot :(. I did everything else right the last 37 days. My mom and dad were both beat by nuns, my mom's sister being one of them, and my dad's brother is a priest lol. And yes, they always b*tch about the rulers! lol

haha - that is actually kind of scary :eek: good thing I live across the pond and you can't stalk me IRL ;)

So whiskey is ok then?! :laugh:

Also I am finding it really hard right now to post in other topics without putting *******

Hahahaha! I think in the same way about the *******

And maybe wine would be more appropriate tonight :)

Hahahaha! I think in the same way about the *******

And maybe wine would be more appropriate tonight :)

Well then it is a darn good thing I am not religious because whiskey it was :laugh:

and I can't believe no one liked my pepperoni wolf - I worked hard on that - d@mn you all!!! :mad:

You all make me glad I'm not Catholic anymore. I totally ate bacon today and loved every minute of it. :D I do not miss the days of going with the family to try to claw our way through the Red Lobster line on Good Friday.

And my mother still whines about the rulers too, even though she was only in Catholic school until the 3rd grade.

And my mother still whines about the rulers too, even though she was only in Catholic school until the 3rd grade.

My mom went all the way up through her masters degree in Catholic schools... my dad got kicked out of his Catholic high school for leading chants against the nuns :cool: :laugh:

Yeah.... My parents sent me I episcopalian school.... Very confusing time for me.

Then I went to nondenominational school where half of my class was Jewish. Huzzah!

Oh and my mother believes in reincarnation. Aka we suck as Catholics.

Psh... I don't see where in the Bible it says that fish is ok but cupcakes are banned.

I :love: cupcakes!!! I had the best minty-chocolate one after Easter service this morning. I have been avoiding wheat b/c of a mild allergy, but the cupcake just called to me! And it was worth it. yum.

Psh... I don't see where in the Bible it says that fish is ok but cupcakes are banned.

I :love: cupcakes!!! I had the best minty-chocolate one after Easter service this morning. I have been avoiding wheat b/c of a mild allergy, but the cupcake just called to me! And it was worth it. yum.

Mmmmm cupcakes...

Well, food generally. I think I'm getting hungry...

If you want a happy easter, go on your Dream Zoo! :D Lots of Easter extras! :thumbup:

I got the shower of gifts yesterday at like midnight! What else was there??

Just that :D

Sorry I can't be as dedicated a zookeeper as you... up feeding, washing, and inseminating my rainbow colored cheetahs at midnight ;)

Just that :D

Sorry I can't be as dedicated a zookeeper as you... up feeding, washing, and inseminating my rainbow colored cheetahs at midnight ;)

Bahaa! only because I ain't gotta work this week, so I'ma stay up as late as i WANT!!!!! :D

Is this dream zoo stuff like another type of FarmVille?

Need to stay away from that then!!!

Oh zynga. I remember it was so bad with FarmVille that me and my Ex were competing about who had the bigger farm. And I'd do it at work. And my boss knew about it. And the computer nerd coworker went on and on about how I'm feeding into their money making machine.

I haven't touched my farm in 2 years but im sure someone is feeding my animals!!!

Oh zynga. I remember it was so bad with FarmVille that me and my Ex were competing about who had the bigger farm. And I'd do it at work. And my boss knew about it. And the computer nerd coworker went on and on about how I'm feeding into their money making machine.

I haven't touched my farm in 2 years but im sure someone is feeding my animals!!!

Zynga is evil. I gave up on my farm too, though now I play their Castleville and of course Dream Zoo.

Dream zoo is waaaayyy more fun than FarmVille. I hated that game.

Ugh, I can't stop watching Dance Moms. ... disgusting I know.... lol

Haha. Speaking of horrible tv- have you seen My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding? Talk about a train wreck that you cannot look away from....

I'm a bit late to the game but I've also succumbed to Dream Zoo... if you've received an invite from Shadowland Zoo (code NCFMUD) it's from me :)

Other current addictions: Sweetarts. They've replaced Doritos/other chips as my study food, at least for the moment.