Confused about how to send LoRs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toadesque

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It says that I have to use Interfolio or Virtual Eval to send my letters. I have been trying to figure out how to use Interfolio, but I'm not sure if I need to pay for an account to do this. And is there an address I need to designate where I want the letters sent?

Members don't see this ad.

I too was frustrated by the use of Interfolio/Virtual Evals so I called the schools and asked if I could have the recommendations sent via email or USPS, some replied:

For Western Podiatry School, you can send through email at:
[email protected]

For the California School of Podiatric Medicine, you can send through email at:
[email protected]

For the Midwestern-AZ School of Podiatry, you can send through USPS
Midwestern university
Admissions department
1955 north 59th ave
Glendale, AZ 85308

For the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, you can send through USPS

Office of Admissions and Recruitment
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064-3095

For the Temple School of Podiatry, you can send through USPS
Office of Admissions
148 North Eighth Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107

I havent heard anything from Scholl and Temple but MWU, Western, and CSPM told me they received the LORS

Thanks guess I can always go that route. I guess the benefit of interfolio is I won't have to bug my professors or doctors again.

It says that I have to use Interfolio or Virtual Eval to send my letters. I have been trying to figure out how to use Interfolio, but I'm not sure if I need to pay for an account to do this. And is there an address I need to designate where I want the letters sent?

I used interfolio and yes, you have to pay for an account. I think it's $20 for the year. Once you've established an account, you can send your letter writers links to upload their LORs. Once you have all of the letters, you can then choose the destinations for each of the letters, ie schools. Each destination costs roughly $5? I think I spent $30 total to send 2 LORs to 4 schools. So all together including the initial interfolio membership fee, it was $50.

Hope this helps.