Confusion about Prep Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coltuna

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do the MCAT prep courses include the prep books published by the specific company you are taking the prep course through? Very wordy so perhaps a specific example would better clarify the question. I bought TPR prep books recently; however, I think that I could also benefit from a prep course as this has been recommended to me by most I've spoken to. Should I go ahead and return the books to save money if I'm doing a TPR course or will the books be an added benefit as they're not offered with the prep course? Sorry if this is still confusing.

Members don't see this ad.

I've taken the TPR prep course and they have the same books you can buy from a bookstore. However, they do offer three more books for practice: one big book for practice passages of all subjects, one book for CARS passages, and another book of passages that you use in-class. These three books are only offered in the course or you can maybe find them online if people are selling them.

Reactions: 1 user
Do the MCAT prep courses include the prep books published by the specific company you are taking the prep course through? Very wordy so perhaps a specific example would better clarify the question. I bought TPR prep books recently; however, I think that I could also benefit from a prep course as this has been recommended to me by most I've spoken to. Should I go ahead and return the books to save money if I'm doing a TPR course or will the books be an added benefit as they're not offered with the prep course? Sorry if this is still confusing.

ieastshrimp24 is correct. Books are included--we'll send them right to your door before the start of the course.

If you have any questions about the course feel free to PM me!

- R