Confusion Confusion...help help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

torontonerd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i kno quite a few ppl hate this type of thread lol, but i am really confused and a little advice will go a long way

firstly, i didn't apply to AP on time...well deadlines approaching now..and im trying to pull everything together in 10 days or so.

Q#1 are my chances seriously affected if i apply this close to the deadline?
(i really dont want to waste 400-600 $ if most of the spots are taken anyway)shud i wait for next cycle of admission?

Q#2 i know Irish schools used to look mostly at stats...now they apparently look at the overall picture...
please tell me if mines looks like something on a wall of an apt. or sumthing in a dumpster(in other words...what are my chances lmao)

uni of toronto...gpa 3.28..mcats 30R...(mid-high average extra currics)

ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME...and i mean ANY !! =) =)
p.s do i have better chances at any particular Irish schools(that way i can save applying to schools that definitely wont take me...)

Members don't see this ad.

Um..it might not be a good idea to post so many details about your application, in case schools you apply to check this site.

I remember reading somewhere that a guy applied for the late application and got in by August...It's probably still worth your time, because I'm sure lots of applicants that get accepted have to decline due to other (and by other i mean closer) schools acceptances.
If I was you I'd put it in regardless.

My friend applied late in December and was rejected from RCSI and UCD. He did however get intreviews at very competitive Canadian schools such as UofT.

I don't know why Ireland showed him little love, but maybe it was because of the late application???