ConseqWWences Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Kdubs (11) - DVMD, Rocky, Dy, Guis, BSC, Lupin, Vethed, AM, MQ, WZ, Finn

11/15 - @kaydubs you're winning!
Lynch deadline 9PM.
Wtf.......

Members don't see this ad.

lynch kdubs (even if she's telling the truth about being a seer she's not a village one)

Also, sorry it has taken me so long to get online and share this info, I had a required training thing to go to and just got home. I'd shared this with a couple people but decided not to post about it on thread yesterday because dealing with Medicane was more important (and kaydubs is more important now)--I have mod-provided info strongly staking Aloha as a Chaos. Not sure if anything can be done to her at the moment since she says she's been NPC-ified.

Members don't see this ad :)
lynch kdubs (even if she's telling the truth about being a seer she's not a village one)

Also, sorry it has taken me so long to get online and share this info, I had a required training thing to go to and just got home. I'd shared this with a couple people but decided not to post about it on thread yesterday because dealing with Medicane was more important (and kaydubs is more important now)--I have mod-provided info strongly staking Aloha as a Chaos. Not sure if anything can be done to her at the moment since she says she's been NPC-ified.
WTF. Chaos is always a problem. we didn't have extra kills last night, and aloha is claiming NPCd today. Very relevant info.

So... I flashdrive'd kaydubs last night, which gave me her previous night's information, sorta. It tells me what she did, but not the results. It is consistent with being a role seer and she was investigating someone.

I'm going back and forth on whether it is better to say who her target was or to keep it quiet. I can see arguments both ways.

(I'm still ok with lynching her ... just wanted to throw this info on the table.)

lynch kaydubs

Good Job villagers, lynching your role seer when you know who chaos is :rolleyes:
Wasn't Genny originally the role seer? (and yeah as mentioned, chaos is currently NPC-fied and not lynchable. lunchables.)

WTF. Chaos is always a problem. we didn't have extra kills last night, and aloha is claiming NPCd today. Very relevant info.
Not that it wasn't relevant, I just didn't see the point in immediately bringing it up on-thread yesterday when the focus was on a wolf, then decided it best not to reveal important stuff like that at night cycle. Discussed it with the 2 people the moment I found out, of course. Sorry it ended up being a bit later in the day

Wasn't Genny originally the role seer? (and yeah as mentioned, chaos is currently NPC-fied and not lynchable. lunchables.)

Not that it wasn't relevant, I just didn't see the point in immediately bringing it up on-thread yesterday when the focus was on a wolf, then decided it best not to reveal important stuff like that at night cycle. Discussed it with the 2 people the moment I found out, of course. Sorry it ended up being a bit later in the day
It is just that what if she hadn't been neutralized by chance last night? would we have had another death? This is something to consider for the future.

Lynch unsuccessful, nobody has died.

It is now Night 12. Lynch deadline is set for 8AM EST. There are 15 players left in the game and a NPC.

ROSTER
Computer Hub
1.WildZoo
2. aloha
3. Dy
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMDream

Applications
7. kaydubs
8. Lupers
11. finnickthedog

Windows
12. Deva
13. morninqlory
14. Guis
16. BSC

Apple
(Crashed for being inferior to Windows)

Modem Room
23. Animal Midwife
25. Rocky

Programmer's school
29. Allie/vetmedhead
NPC: Filly Bay

Uninstalled Programs (dead):
28. HTML - USB Port
17 + 27. Kcoughman - Ghostly My Computer
19. LoTF - Ability Software and computer industry
30. BBC - Steam
10. Jilary - SDN
18 + 21. Mooshark - Control Panel with Help and Support Icon
20. Ashgirl - Webwatcher
26. Zensing - Task Manager
6. Medicane - The Creeper
9. PBC - Twitter
30. Kam - Paint
24. genny - Eventbrite
22. heyyimhayley - MS Word
15. Teep - Google

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Every failed lynch, it feels like
InternetSlowdown_Day.gif

How long was the game supposed to last?

Reactions: 2 users
All these resurrections and lynch avoidances and here I remain, both feet firmly in the grave...

Yet I keep watching and checking in :p

Reactions: 1 users

I still for the life of me cannot understand why people are so opposed to discussing things or revealing info during the night cycle.

Reactions: 4 users
I still for the life of me cannot understand why people are so opposed to discussing things or revealing info during the night cycle.
I get so tired of trying to initiate village talk. I think the losses to wolf are certaily due to lack of village working together. But I am a loud mouth, so to each their own.

Reactions: 1 users
I get so tired of trying to initiate village talk. I think the losses to wolf are certaily due to lack of village working together. But I am a loud mouth, so to each their own.
I'll talk to you :D I just need another day off so I can reread the things I wasn't paying attention to when I was basically an NPC :oops:

Reactions: 1 user
:shrug: I thought it a bad idea. geez. I of course put it right out to my little network straigh away and just didn't feel the timing right for on-thread yet.

:shrug: I thought it a bad idea. geez. I of course put it right out to my little network straigh away and just didn't feel the timing right for on-thread yet.
It's just something I've seen pop up now and again in several games and I don't understand the thought process, that's all.

I'm thinking the bomber/devious one is likely chaos, so I looked back for mentions of him/her

N6- first mention, set trap to kill me and failed
N7- set trap to kill someone else (unknown) and failed
N8- Zen canceled night
N9- No mention of bomber (blocked?)
N10- bomber kill
N11- No mention of bomber (Aloha NPCed)

Seems like chaos has a lot of flexibility. Could really lynch either way tomorrow.

I'm thinking the bomber/devious one is likely chaos, so I looked back for mentions of him/her

N8- Zen canceled night
N10- bomber kill

Seems like chaos has a lot of flexibility. Could really lynch either way tomorrow.
wha? chaos can kill in my mind based off writeup. Get rid of them equal correct action.

It's just something I've seen pop up now and again in several games and I don't understand the thought process, that's all.
I briefly considered/discussed it, just in the end decided not to (was worried i would draw too much attention during the night cycle) and to wait for early morning. Forgot I had obligations today though...apologies for the relative lateness. Luckily someone NPC'd aloha anyway! (how long is that still in effect?)

I briefly considered/discussed it, just in the end decided not to (was worried i would draw too much attention during the night cycle) and to wait for early morning. Forgot I had obligations today though...apologies for the relative lateness. Luckily someone NPC'd aloha anyway! (how long is that still in effect?)
Based on other people being NPC'd, probably for one night/day cycle?

Talk strategy to me, baby.

#upallnight

Reactions: 7 users
Being dead sucks

Reactions: 3 users
Yeah, Genny was role seer? Well, I'm confused.

I'm graduating today so I can't hang around for results and probably won't be able to get on much

contingency lynch Aloha

Reactions: 2 users
Well they already lunched the affiliation seerer

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
All the seerers. Or am I missing one? Was there a bit count seer? A RAM processed seer? Alright, making computer lingo funny in the morning is too much for me.

The night began as it usually does, with a virus looking for it's prey. They finally decided that the coast was clear enough to take the thing out from the computer that would protect it from themselves..... The anti-virus software.

Anti-virus software was off searching to determine how many threats were on the computer each night, which unfortunately seemed to be a constantly growing number. It was so overwhelmed with how to deal with each threat, that it did not see the virus entering its own program. The virus made a few quick modifications and left.

The computer programmer arrived back at the computer to find the antivirus software open. He went to see the results, and it came up with an infinity symbol. A goofy, cartoon looking dog bounced across the screen shouting, "You will lose, you will lose, we will ensure that you will lose." And just kept repeating itself over and over again. The computer programmer quickly took it down, ending the antivirus software once and for all.

Dead is BSC, the antivirus software, villager

Next, we follow the devious one from night's past. They had decided to reprogram two programs last night setting two traps for blowing up. One of them was left untriggered, as no one wanted to do anything to them last night. However the trap for a certain program was triggered, or should I say, intentionally triggered by some simple redirection. The original program somehow remained intact. But the program that had done actions onto it did not fare as well....

The firewall, a program that was able to separate the outside from the computer, has been obliterated. Unfortunately, the last act of the firewall was to permanently seal the contents of the computer in. This leaves our current program in the outside world without a hope of getting back in, unless of course it was somehow invulnerable to the effects of the firewall. Who knows what will happen with them, I am sure we will find out later tonight.....

But most ironically, the person that was so hell bent on taking WZ out before the end of the game, did so. You see, the firewall had been paired with a certain other program, specifically the calculator for the night. Finally, they had come to terms and were no longer mad at each other, and that resolution ended with them both blowing up in flames....

Dead is WZ and LIS, The calculator and Firewall respectively, both villagers.

It is day 13. 12 players remain. Lynch Deadline is set for 9 pm.

ROSTER
Computer Hub
2. aloha
3. Dy
5. DVMDream

Applications
7. kaydubs
8. Lupers
11. finnickthedog

Windows
12. Deva
13. morninqlory
14. Guis

Apple
(Crashed for being inferior to Windows)

Modem Room
23. Animal Midwife
25. Rocky

Programmer's school
29. Allie/vetmedhead
NPC: Filly Bay

Uninstalled Programs (dead):
28. HTML - USB Port
17 + 27. Kcoughman - Ghostly My Computer
19. LoTF - Ability Software and computer industry
30. BBC - Steam
10. Jilary - SDN
18 + 21. Mooshark - Control Panel with Help and Support Icon
20. Ashgirl - Webwatcher
26. Zensing - Task Manager
6. Medicane - The Creeper
9. PBC - Twitter
30. Kam - Paint
24. genny - Eventbrite
22. heyyimhayley - MS Word
15. Teep - Google
1.WildZoo - Calculator
4. LetItSnow - Firewall
16. BSC - anti-virus software

N8- Zen canceled night
N10- bomber kill

Someone attempted to blow me up last night so I assume I was last night's bomb target but it was unsuccessful. I was also NPC'd by another action so am thinking this is why the bombing didn't work.