ConseqWWences Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah she did not count for wolf numbers. We're not that much of dicks. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just curious. Could Kdubs be lynched/killed during her time as the lone wolf? Would the game have just ended then?

Just curious. Could Kdubs be lynched/killed during her time as the lone wolf? Would the game have just ended then?
MQ's role automatically replaced hers on death. Only reason it didn't happen is that she happened to be firewall'd the day LIS died, and thus died due to that at the same time that kdubs did.

Members don't see this ad :)
But you didn't know guise was a wolf, right? That was my goal after being converted was to get a noob wolf prepped for a good performance in games to come! She did me proud. :horns:
Actually, yes I highly suspected guis when she was rezzed and didn't come forward about the wolf she supposedly "saw". That is why I asked you if she had posted on thread since being rezzed.
too bad you were dead, huh?

It's super easy to "know" who the wolves are when you aren't playing
I knew Lupin was a wolf the day I was lynched but none of you wanted to hear it (except LIS, who I was hoping would bring her down) and you weren't yet a wolf. I told Lupin via pm I was pretty sure she was one of the wolves in our group once I knew for sure I was being lynched.

Actually, yes I highly suspected guis when she was rezzed and didn't come forward about the wolf she supposedly "saw". That is why I asked you if she had posted on thread since being rezzed.

I knew Lupin was a wolf the day I was lynched but none of you wanted to hear it (except LIS, who I was hoping would bring her down) and you weren't yet a wolf. I told Lupin via pm I was pretty sure she was one of the wolves in our group once I knew for sure I was being lynched.
Its my understanding she wasn't a wolf for long, so she may not have been one then

She had just been converted that night, so actually wasn't included in Aloha's two wolf count (Medicane/Kaydubs). At that point there was actually three in Applications.

From 5 minutes after the game started I had told one of the wolves my ability, what I planned to do with the ability, and my actions/results every night from there on out. Major noob play on my part this game.

LOL. Guess it is a good thing you got lynched! :heckyeah: