Contacting Berkeley Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cc2212

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to reach them? They have not replied to emails from months ago when I told them my test was a different date and their phone always says their mailbox is full no matter what extension I press or when I try calling (not to mention that no one ever picks up). At first, I figured they just extended my CBT access without replying, but I learned last week that that was not the case. Also, I've seen that this is a recurring thread title, so it boggles my mind that such a great company in terms of prep materials puts the least effort I've ever seen into customer service. Why would they even say to email or call them if they never can be reached by anything but snail mail? Do they just not care or is there a way to reach them other than their email address and two phone numbers that I am unaware of? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

ok of course I reach them within an hour of posting. For posterity or those who are curious, I don't know if my theory is correct that they read this forum or if it was a coincidence, but they were very helpful.

heads up, if you have a hotmail account your email may not go through!
I sent them an email with a hotmail account and a gmail account and they replied to the gmail account right away