Continuing Ed- Medbridge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jimmydicks101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I'm a new grad PT. Anyone use Medbridge as their only continuing education source? $300 a year seems pretty nice to complete all your continuing credits in one platform. My understanding is you don't need to get it from anywhere else! Thoughts on Medbridge?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been using MedBridge for 6 months now and I'm completely satisfied. The quality is excellent and it's much cheaper and convenient than traditional con-ed courses. I really don't have any complaints. Of course, I would like to take a hands-on course at some point (Mulligan, Maitland, etc.) but MedBridge makes it easy to get the CEU's you need.

I use Medbridge and like it. I use the HEP function with a lot of my patients too. One caveat for me is that I'm limited to putting a max of 12 credit hours toward my CE requirements for Florida. You should clarify with your CE requirements for the state(s) you practice at.

Also, you can get it for as low as $200/year with a referral link. If you choose to use it, you're welcome to use my referral link. ;) (Disclosure: referrals get the owner 2 free additional months added to their subscriptions.)

https://www.medbridgeeducation.com/r/61EDBDA

Medbridge is an excellent value, I've take 50 courses from them and use the HEP every day, can't recommend highly enough.

Reactions: 1 user