Cooper

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dryacku

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any residents or attendings have any info at all on this program? Would love to get some feedback about the program

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Any one have any info at all?

Any residents or attendings have any info at all on this program? Would love to get some feedback about the program

thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not an attending or resident but I got an interview there and cancelled it. I never got specifics but got the general advice not to waste my time.... got the general, its not a good program. i don't know if that helps or not? it is one of the UMDNJs.

I met a student at any interview recently that did a rotation there and he said Camdem is a very rough hospital and city but you get good clinical experience there. He didn't have anything bad to say about the program, sounds like you need to want a small program and that sort of atmosphere to enjoy yourself there and you have to also want to be busy. Probably not a very prestigious program in terms of research and stuff. Its only like 10 minutes or something from downtown Philly though, not a bad place to be overall... beats Nebraska.

Interviewed there last year. very small program. only 3 spots. not accredited yet.current CA-2 class only has 2 because one girl dropped out due to the atmosphere there. attendings are pretty good. most of them like to teach. PD is very pompous and arrogant. He was the biggest negative of the program. its in camden which is not a nice place to be, but you are pretty close to philly so you could commute from there or from the jersey side of the ben franklin bridge (cheaper). any specific questions..please feel free to PM me.