Cost of attendance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rally

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for info on cost of attendance. I can find current info but wanted to look at trend for past 5 years since some schools are raising costs significantly each year and others are pretty stable. Does anybody have this kind of info already in a spreadsheet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Dont have your answer but this is a smart question.

You could probably track tuition costs using ADEA guidebooks. Doc toothache may have the info.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, Doc's stuff would be the most helpful. Otherwise order some ADEA books from past few years, lot of work to be done there. Easiest to calculate the general trends of debt at graduation I would imagine, which I am willing to bet the ADEA has on hand somewhere.

Yeah, Doc's stuff would be the most helpful. Otherwise order some ADEA books from past few years, lot of work to be done there. Easiest to calculate the general trends of debt at graduation I would imagine, which I am willing to bet the ADEA has on hand somewhere.

ADEA has some stuff but only to 2010.

Looking for something like this?

Attachments

• SDE2_2014-15_final.xlsx
    232.4 KB · Views: 1,462
Reactions: 10 users
Looking for something like this?
Awesome resource it's fun to look through these and I'm surprised more people on here don't look at it! I've had it bookmarked for quite a while to reference as I need.

Where did you get this???
The ADA publishes this every year. It's sort of hard to find because the ADA's website isn't very user friendly, but its on there.

Reactions: 1 user
Awesome resource it's fun to look through these and I'm surprised more people on here don't look at it! I've had it bookmarked for quite a while to reference as I need.
The ADA publishes this every year. It's sort of hard to find because the ADA's website isn't very user friendly, but its on there.

Do you think you could give me the link for this too? Like where you found it?