Cover Sheet Error

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYYFan12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I submitted the AADSAS application, I selected 1 thing for each category to be placed on the coversheet even though I had multiple options for some of the categories. At the time of submission, I was under the impression we picked the one that we thought was best, but now I have heard that we could have picked up to 3? Everything else is listed in my application, but if schools are looking at the coversheet to see if the application should be reviewed or passed on, will this put me at a disadvantage?

Really hoping I didn't make a big mistake...

Members don't see this ad.

If they haven't sent out your app yet, call AADSAS and they can change it for you. If one person says no, try again.

Thank you for your response! Unfortunately it was already sent out, but I'll try and call on Monday and see if I can do anything. Everything is included in the actual app so hopefully it's not too big of a deal regardless of if it's on the cover sheet or not, but I'll call and try anyways.