CPJE Anxiety

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ojh1219

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took my CPJE on 11/20 and the wait is killing me! Felt like it was difficult and already counted 10-12 questions I got wrong...:confused:...It's only been three days and all I can think about is CPJE 75 75 75:(
Read on SDN about "checking" PSI exam website to see if you passed or not...can anybody tell me how to "check"? Thank you...Good luck to anyone who have already taken CPJE and waiting for result like me and all who will be taking the test soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, for those of you who have taken the exam (and hopefully passed :) ) do you think 30 days is sufficient time to study for the CPJE? To paint a picture, I'm licensed in 2 states, completed PGY-1 and PGY-2, BCPP certified and working full time. I've got the experience but I'm specialized now so I fear this exam would be harder on me than someone fresh and smart out of school. Just trying to get a feel if I'm setting a reasonable goal time-frame. thanks.

Hello, I am actually in a very similar situation in terms of your status as a pharmacist. Have you taken the CPJE exam yet? If so, I was wondering if you could provide any advice on how to study for this exam in 30 days, given that I also work crazy full time hours at a hospital. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!