Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

CPJE Exam scores not released until August!!!!

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Licensure and Exams' started by brasilia01, 04.22.11.

1. pharmwhat

pharmwhat

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    [​IMG]
  2. caramel123

caramel123

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    quick! someone give me last min tips. i was scheduled to take it earlier but had an ER come up. taking it on monday.... gulp.
  3. nplx

nplx

Pharmacist
    Last week for results everyone!!!

I can not believe I have been waiting for more than a month!!
  4. caramel123

caramel123

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    that test was not easy. i wonder how many roughly you can miss and pass.. :scared:
  5. pharmex

pharmex

Pharmacist
    Depending on what version you have. I took mine back in late Aug and it was hard. I missed a lot too. I hope i pass.
  6. I feel like I did terribly on the CPJE too. I think I ended up guessing on about 20 question :( How many did you guys miss/guess on. I hope we all passed
  7. caramel123

caramel123

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    anywhere from between 14-17 is what i guessed on and from those i know for sure i missed 7-8. :( dear god i hope we all pass. ameeeeeeen.
  8. that doesnt sound too promising for me :( thanks for the reply though. Its tough waiting and having no idea what is a passing or failing score
  9. caramel123

caramel123

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    don't worry. a lot of those could have been the "test" test questions.. we're all in the same boat. :xf:
  10. nplx

nplx

Pharmacist
    I hope we all passed otherwise it is gonna be terribly tough to get back to study after waiting more than a month. I feel like I already forgot most of the stuff that I studied.

Fingers are crossed!!:xf:
  11. mickey1101

mickey1101

Pre-Pharmacy
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    i hope all of us can pass!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed!!!!! hope we get our results soon as well...waiting is suffocating me >_<
  12. nplx

nplx

Pharmacist
    same thing here!! it is like a torture that you can not end!!
    Last edited: 09.27.11
  13. AutumnCloud

AutumnCloud

Pharmacy Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    The wait is definitely very tiring :confused:. I thought that CPJE was not that bad compared to what everyone was saying from previous years. For me, it was not as bad compared to NAPLEX. The questions were reasonable and straightforward.... not tricky/random like NAPLEX. And a definite plus, is no long cases you had to read prior to answering the questions. I hope everyone will be able to pass it:xf:. Just a few more days please... :)
  14. rphgirl09

rphgirl09

I'm trying to think ahead and try to save as much time as I can. If I did not pass this time, it seems like we have to reapply for a retake. Is there a separate application that they send us? How do we get hold of the app??
  15. pharmwhat

pharmwhat

I live near SF. And I just got my score!!!

Barely passed! Another 75!

Got 75 on Naplex AND 75 on CPJE!!!!!:)
  16. PennyK821

PennyK821 New Member

SDN 5+ Year Member
    congratulations!!

that means they have released all scores!!! cross my fingers for my score!!
  17. mickey1101

mickey1101

Pre-Pharmacy
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you! Wish I can pass tooo :(
    when did you take your exam???
    since I took it just about 2 wks ago, would I receive my result later than those people who took in August???

ahhhh finally it's coming to an end!!! pray pray and pray!!!:xf:
  18. moolman

moolman

Pharmacist
    Kappa Psi SDN 7+ Year Member
    The wait is over, got my score too. Letter is dated 9/27, look for the green letter, cry if it's not green, you can see it through the window.
  19. pharmwhat

pharmwhat

you should get it this week for sure. they are releasing all of the scores. i took mine on August 12,2011.
  20. derrickd5

derrickd5

Pharmacist
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    where r u located?
  21. AutumnCloud

AutumnCloud

Pharmacy Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    OMG! you guys are making me so nervous! I had nightmares thinking about the result yesterday....the wait is over. Hope it is a pass. Congrats to everyone who have gotten the result so far. :)
  22. nplx

nplx

Pharmacist
    OMG!!!!!! I passed!!!!! I am so happy, it is OVER!!!!

Got my result today, good luck to everyone!
  23. mickey1101

mickey1101

Pre-Pharmacy
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    congrats!!!! i havent received mine yet :( so scared...really hope i passed..i will probably wait for mailman by the door til the letter arrives!
    So do you really get a green letter if you passed? just plain white paper if you didnt pass?
    You can see the green letter thru envelope window? eeeek that sounds scary >_<
  24. nplx

nplx

Pharmacist
    Thanks a lot!! Yes it was green, and you can see the green letter through the envelope, they put the green sheet on top:)
    Last edited: 09.29.11
  25. Huggabunch

Huggabunch

Pre-Pharmacy
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    Just received my CPJE results! I PASSED! :) I took my exam on August 12th.
  26. Thank you to everyone on this forum. The support has been the only thing that has kept me sane these past few months. I just found out that I passed today with a 90! I'm not exaggerating when I say for about 20 for the questions I was between two answers so for all of you still awaiting scores dont worry.
  27. mickey1101

mickey1101

Pre-Pharmacy
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    congrats! and congrats to all of you guys who passed! I checked my mail just now and nothing yet! :(
  28. pharmex

pharmex

Pharmacist
    I have not receive my yet. I took back in 8/30. How come the board website does not mention they are releasing the scores but people are getting their scores. I really hope i pass because i know i miss a lots.
  29. pharmex

pharmex

Pharmacist
    just check their website they are releasing the scores.
  30. PennyK821

PennyK821 New Member

SDN 5+ Year Member
    I took my exam on the 18th of August, and I got my score today! I passed :)

I live in So-cal.

Good luck everybody!!
  31. yoyo12345

yoyo12345

I passed, I took my exam August 31st 2011 and I live in Southern California and received my results today. Those of you that didn't pass. Don't give up I passed my 2nd time the first time I didn't take it as seriously and didn't study hard.

If you didn't pass I highly suggest RXPREP with the online classes you can watch the videos at your own pace helped a lot + Pronto Pass the index cards and posters, and the audio CD.

I went through RXPREP and the online classes once through and the book 2 times through and also supplemented Pronto Pass Posters and Index Cards + the audio CD he included. I didn't study the Pronto Pass Cards hardcore but went through them trying to memorize stuff but did not study them to how he suggested we studied and didn't go over his review questions. I was highly stressed because of life circumstances but managed to pull an 80 on NAPLEX and 78 on the CPJE. I thought the Naplex was harder and the CPJE I breezed through with 40 minutes left over.

SO IF YOU DIDN'T PASS YOU WILL.... KEEP POSITIVE, AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. PRAISE GOD, THANKYOU JESUS CHRIST. GOOD LUCK TO ALL! Message me if you need any questions.

Message me if you need any help.
  32. juyen8

juyen8

Pharmacy Student
    I took it on aug 19th and received the letter today. I passed 84. Good luck everyone.
  33. Iamthefuture

Iamthefuture

Pharmacist
    I passed with a 86 I took my test on August 26th...I received my letter today....
  34. Bkobe7

Bkobe7 New Member

Pharmacy Student
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    Also found out today that I passed! I guessed on over 45 questions and knew I missed at least 15 of them. It seems the test is going the way of NAPLEX and MPJE by allowing you to pass if you have at least half a brain.
  35. almostphamous

almostphamous

Pharmacy Student
    Congrats to everyone that has passed! It's giving me hope that I can too..
    I've already taken the naplex but haven't scheduled the cpje yet because I'm so terrified. Hopefully I will pass too! Thx for all the helpful posts regarding cpje prep. Cheers!
  36. nplx

nplx

Pharmacist
    I have a question for people who passed cpje. Do you guys any idea how long it takes them to post our licenses on their web site?? I sent them a money order and my intern license yesterday.
  37. AutumnCloud

AutumnCloud

Pharmacy Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Anyone who have taken CPJE exam in Sept have gotten their result yet? Are they only releasing those who have taken it in Aug first? I am so anxious for my letter... been checking the mail daily since I know that they are releasing the scores.
  38. pharmd4me@510

pharmd4me@510 druggist_2_be

Pharmacy Student
    SDN 7+ Year Member
    I took my CPJE on Sep 14 and another classmate who took it at about the same have not received our results. I think they are releasing the results based on when you took it--first come, first served kind of thing.
  39. SWSF

SWSF

Pharmacist
    those who passed, can you tell us what material you used?
  40. mickey1101

mickey1101

Pre-Pharmacy
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    i so agree with you in terms of waiting and being anxious. I also took it in mid-Sep. But my friends who took earlier than me in September got their results already...this is so scary...I hope I pass....
  41. rphgirl09

rphgirl09

How long does it take for them to process the retake application??:(
  42. nplx

nplx

Pharmacist
    I have a question for people who passed cpje. Do you guys any idea how long it takes them to post our licenses on their web site?? I sent them a money order and my intern license yesterday.

Is that 10 days?
  43. yoyo12345

yoyo12345

i think it takes about a month from what I remember...in the mean time just start studying again....

44. pharmex

pharmex

Pharmacist
    Hi, it takes them 15 days to process the retake application. Do you just send the retake application along with $200 fee? What did you get on the exam? I got only 71 with area 2 weakness. What are you going to do differently?
  45. Farmercyst

Farmercyst Lowest common denominator Moderator Emeritus

Pharmacist
    Pharmacist SDN 7+ Year Member
    it took the full 10 business days for mine. (and that's business days)
  46. nplx

nplx

Pharmacist
    Thanks a lot!!
  47. moolman

moolman

Pharmacist
    Kappa Psi SDN 7+ Year Member
    Got my results last week, wed, 9/28, drove their to turn it in on 9/29, license posted today 10/6, but processed yesterday, takes 1 day for it to post to website.
  48. PennyK821

PennyK821 New Member

SDN 5+ Year Member
    did they process your check yet? your license is posted relatively quick!

anybody else has their license posted??
  49. nplx

nplx

Pharmacist
    They posted my license today, issue day is October 5th. I sent my money order last Friday the 30th. They were quick!!!
  50. yoyo12345

yoyo12345

wow that was a quick...where do you guys live? the ones that got your license....I sent my check sept 29 thursday from LA, my check hasn't been processed yet...I should have overnight it...

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal