CPJE experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jack1982

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I took my CPJE this Saturday, I feel sad.
I think I got 52 question wright, and 22 in between ( went down to 2 choices ) and the rest are completely guessed.
Can anyone tell me what could i get?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think people tend to remember questions that they have to guess. I only remembered the ones that I didn't know the answers and looked them up and of course I got them wrong. Even if you got 52 questions right, there is no way of knowing if all 52 questions counted towards your score or the ones you think you missed don't even count at all.

There are just too many lurkers around here. Approaching 800 views and only 8 posts by 4 different users. Darn, ya all don't share at once now, ya hear?

A good number of those views are inevitably Google search engine crawlers. Seriously, try googling something like "jack1982 poorguy CPJE experience." I bet it's the top result. :p

That's not to say there aren't a lot of lurkers.

I haven't taken the exam yet (graduating in May), but from what I've heard not all of the questions are weighed the same. One question may only be worth 1 point where others may be worth 2 or 3. Easy to say, but try not to stress, I'm sure you did great :)

PS: your "wrights" should be "right." Sorry, that just really stuck out to me for some reason.