CPJE February/March 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TXPharmD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the CPJE in the last few weeks? I just took mine on 2/28/2015. I know they just finished with the QA period a couple of weeks ago. Just curious if it will actually take a full 30 days to get my score or if it might be sooner?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a feeling the scores will be released next week if not the week after that! I wanna say by June 12th we'll find out. What do you guys think?

Better yet, did anyone follow through in emailing Ms. Harold to confirm the status of the QA and when results will be mailed out?

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations both of you!! May I know in which areas you guys are living? just checked mail box nothing there.

Only thing worse than waiting 92 days to pass is waiting 92 days to not pass.

So... what's the job market in other states?

I just took it myself, and I have a backup plan to work in Nevada if I can, even if it's out in the boonies. My intern license just expired, and you can't renew without taking the CPJE 4 times (seems arbitrary?!). I feel like I failed as well walking out of that thing. Sorry to hear that man, I'm in a tough position as well.

I just took it myself, and I have a backup plan to work in Nevada if I can, even if it's out in the boonies. My intern license just expired, and you can't renew without taking the CPJE 4 times (seems arbitrary?!). I feel like I failed as well walking out of that thing. Sorry to hear that man, I'm in a tough position as well.

Don't feel too bad. I felt like that too. I finished early too... felt like I either knew the answer or not... no point in dwelling on it.

People say they pass with "15 questions".... I felt like I guessed on half (through process elimination of course).

And also, you're scored compared to your peers.

Just saying...enjoy your time off, relax, travel, work,... and don't stress out too much like me haha.

It'll be okay. :)

Only thing worse than waiting 92 days to pass is waiting 92 days to not pass.

So... what's the job market in other states?
No worries... take it again in 3 months.

3 months is nothing in the span of a 30 year career. :)

Also, don't get beat up by the results. The test doesn't define you as a person. If you're willing to pick yourself up, learn from your previous attempt, and ace it the next time around that would be the true measure of your character.

Just a little perspective!

Hi all! Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a study partner/buddy/group/ and if anyone is willing to part with their copy of the latest Weissman! Also has anyone used memento Rx? I'd like to get some feed back on that as well.

I am done with my study materials for CPJE. If anyone is interested in purchasing my study materials please let me know.

No worries... take it again in 3 months.

3 months is nothing in the span of a 30 year career. :)

Also, don't get beat up by the results. The test doesn't define you as a person. If you're willing to pick yourself up, learn from your previous attempt, and ace it the next time around that would be the true measure of your character.

Just a little perspective!

Oh, I'm already signed up to retake it. But as the "Get licensed" saga enters year two, those student loans aren't getting any smaller. An optimist sees the glass as half full - a pragmatist makes backup plans.

Hi, question if you take the CPJE and you fail it, do i take the exams 90 days after my exam date ? or 90 days after the results comes out? and is it only through mail? you can't check through a website?

Hi, question if you take the CPJE and you fail it, do i take the exams 90 days after my exam date ? or 90 days after the results comes out? and is it only through mail? you can't check through a website?

90 days after your exam date..

Oh, I'm already signed up to retake it. But as the "Get licensed" saga enters year two, those student loans aren't getting any smaller. An optimist sees the glass as half full - a pragmatist makes backup plans.
I am in the same boat too. I were 1 point away from a passing grade.
Checked the regrade option. It seemed there wasn't anybody in for a regrade and got a different score.

Announcement is on board website.

Hi. I have an exam in mid june (CPJE). And i have rxprep 2015 and pharmacy chart. Can anyone help and tell me how to study for the CPJE base on your experience, and how much time i am gonna need to study cpje after i took naplex. Thank you so much

Hi. I have an exam in mid june (CPJE). And i have rxprep 2015 and pharmacy chart. Can anyone help and tell me how to study for the CPJE base on your experience, and how much time i am gonna need to study cpje after i took naplex. Thank you so much
I too would like a few pointers if possible. Please contact me if you get any.

Anyone who took CPJE can helo me

Hi Everyone,

I am done with cpje and I am selling my pharmacy charts 2015 ($ 135). If anyone is interested please pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Cool! When did you mail back your green letter? When was your cash checked? Mine's taking a while! But the postal tracking said they received my mail last week! Anxious...

Cool! When did you mail back your green letter? When was your cash checked? Mine's taking a while! But the postal tracking said they received my mail last week! Anxious...

They received my green letter/check/intern license on Wednesday morning... Then yesterday, they told me they had cashed in my check and my file moved to the "Final Verification"pile, and when I checked this morning, my license info had been posted! My bank account still doesn't show that my check has been cashed, but maybe it takes a couple of days! Keep checking the board's website, I'm sure yours will be posted soon! :)