CPJE February/March 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TXPharmD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the CPJE in the last few weeks? I just took mine on 2/28/2015. I know they just finished with the QA period a couple of weeks ago. Just curious if it will actually take a full 30 days to get my score or if it might be sooner?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't know how to check on boards website for license is posted or not? Can anyone guide me, how to check it?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone,

I am done with cpje and I am selling my pharmacy charts 2015 ($ 135). If anyone is interested please pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Do you still have the pharmacy charts? I am interested in buying...

Hi all,

My last day to take CPJE is Oct 22nd 2015. I am working currently and so not much time to prep. I was told the RX prep is a good source to study for CPJE. Is that correct?
Is anyone selling their book?

Could you clarify why "your last day" to take the CPJE was Oct 22, 2015? :confused: Why was there a deadline for you to take the CPJE? What would have happened if you didn't take your CPJE by Oct 22, 2015? o_O

Anyone ever thought of hiring an attorney and filing a litigation? The fact that we live in the age of paperless electronic exams that score your results right when you are done and taking the exam at test centers that ban you from bringing anything into the exam room and have cameras everywhere to deter any cheating. And the fact that they "hold" your results for 2+ months until 400 people have taken it to make sure no cheating is involved? I don't buy any of this BS and this really hurts employers from being able to pick out strong out of state candidates and also international students whose visas are expiring especially when they are graduating out of pharmacy school. I honestly think that if someone had the money to hire an attorney to sue the BOP they can possibly make a lot of money out of this case.
Bump.
Class action lawsuit!