CPJE July 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxPrep2014

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took CPJE on July 10th 2014. Waiting for results. If anybody else took it in july please post your replies here. Just want to make sure that there is not another QA! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It's really very small world. I'm sure you will hear good news today. Praying for you.

Thank you for the information. I'm looking for a job as a pharmacist, as soon as I get my NAPLEX score. Do you know if Walgreens or is hiring in the high desert area (apple valley, Hesperia, ....)??

I'm not sure but you can try? I'm with WAG right now and they hired about 14 new grads. Go onto Walgreens.com careers and apply! Choose California inland north as your preferred location. I just know CVS is in need though from my friend.

Reactions: 1 user
CVS should be hiring.....a few floaters quit. CVS's district 4 is Riverside, Moreno Valley, and High desert...it encompass a large distance. So if you float, you'll have to travel up to 50+ miles one-way

Better apply before their grad interns get licensed or hope some of them get stuck in QA :p:p:D:D:D

I

Small world! Haha! I live in Victorville right now too but my mail goes to ORange county. I'm heading back that way so I will be stalking my mail man. Lol. FYI, CVS is hiring in Victorville right now ;)
It's really very small world. I'm sure you will hear good news today. Praying for you.

Thank you for the information. I'm looking for a job as a pharmacist, as soon as I get my NAPLEX score. Do you know if Walgreens or is hiring in the high desert area (apple valley, Hesperia, ....)??

Last edited:
Congrats everybody! So happy for you all! I am officially logging off from SDN LOL..BEST OF LUCK! :):):):):):)

Members don't see this ad :)
Soooo proud of you and all who have passed! I sure do hope that I receive my score today so that I can apply for my license. I'm tried of working as a Grad Intern at half pay. Lol

Thank you and I'm sure you will hear soon I think the letters are gradually making their way south!

In regards to filling out the green form, there is a line to the right of the "signature, date" line, are we supposed to write something there?

Congrats Missha and I was wondering the same thing, I don't think so though I think that is just to separate the part that their office has to fill out.

I sent out my application they should be getting it tomorrow. Good luck to my so Cal people you will get great news soon! :luck:

CVS should be hiring.....a few floaters quit. CVS's district 4 is Riverside, Moreno Valley, and High desert...it encompass a large distance. So if you float, you'll have to travel up to 50+ miles one-way

Better apply before their grad interns get licensed or hope some of them get stuck in QA :p:p:D:D:D

Thank you for the information.

congrats to those who passed! just out of curiosity, is anyone waiting to get a PO Box setup before mailing back the license request form? is it difficult to change the address of record later on if we don't have a PO Box created now?

I did not receive my NAPLEX score nor the green letter yet. I took NAPLEX on 8/2 and CPJE on 7/31 (I already received CPJE score).

Do you all think that is normal ?????

I did not receive my NAPLEX score nor the green letter yet. I took NAPLEX on 8/2 and CPJE on 7/31 (I already received CPJE score).

Do you all think that is normal ?????

You should receive your Naplex score within two weeks from your test date (so that's what I was told). I'm not in the same boat because I did score transfer to California. I took my Naplex and MPJE in June and was licensed in the same month in another state. It made things a whole lot easier for me with score transfer. You should probably be expecting to get your Naplex score and green letter soon though.

Congrats RxGrL!!! Mail it in!

Maybe next week my friend!

I have not received anything in the mail. :( :( should I be worried????

I am sure you are fine, you will get your results soon :)

Reactions: 1 users
Rxgrl did you do the score transfer before or after you send in your application for CA bop? Reason I'm asking is because I haven't receive my green letter even though I passed cpje and did the score transfer on nabp.

Members don't see this ad :)
Rxgrl did you do the score transfer before or after you send in your application for CA bop? Reason I'm asking is because I haven't receive my green letter even though I passed cpje and did the score transfer on nabp.

I did score transfer during same time as I did when I registered for the Naplex and MPJE for other states. Yes, I did my score transfer on NABP before I submitted my application to the Ca Board. It was a month prior to taking my cpje so they were able to track my scores immediately and they sent me my Naplex score about a couple of weeks later (although the state that I am licensed in had already sent me my scores way before). If you took your Naplex about a year or so ago, did score transfer, but recently took the CPJE, then Ca Boards my have difficulty tracking it. This appears to have been the issue occurring in the past. If you took your Naplex recently and did score transfer, I recommend you contacting the Board or waiting another week or so to receive your green letter separately. Good luck!

I went in on 8/14 to submit my application, my license was posted on 8/16..finally done with everything.

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks Rxgrl, I did take my naplex a year ago and just recently took my cpje. Anyone know the best way to contact the board?

Thanks and congrats again Dr Awesome!

Thanks Rxgrl, I did take my naplex a year ago and just recently took my cpje. Anyone know the best way to contact the board?

I would call the board and hit 0 to speak to the receptionist. Then address your concern. Email takes at least 5 days or so for them to respond.

Thank you guys! Called the board and was transferred to the licensing person and she was able to track my naplex score transfer. She told me I'll be getting my ILS green form next week.:soexcited:

Has anyone has their check cashed by the BOP yet? I overnighted mine and they received it last Friday 8/15, but nothing yet.

Has anyone has their check cashed by the BOP yet? I overnighted mine and they received it last Friday 8/15, but nothing yet.

I overnight mine on Friday morning and still nothing yet. Check hasn't been cashed either. This half pay is not cutting it.

Sent my cashiers check on Fri, they received it Mon. Since it was a cashiers check, I have no way of knowing if it was "cashed" because the money was already taken out of my account upon issuance.

Anyone know what time of day they update the online status?

I got my license number too! :highfive:

I am guessing they post it very early in the morning because I checked a bit after 12AM last night and nothing. I am also guessing that they will post whatever is received by Thursday.

For me, they received my application and check Friday 8/15, bank now shows that they cashed it Thursday 8/21, and it was posted today Saturday 8/23.

Have a great weekend everyone! Perhaps we will cross paths during conferences in the future.

Mine posted too as of this morning!

It seems like the updates for a particular day occur sometime after midnight. I checked last night at ~ 1230AM and nothing (the website listed as last updated 8/21). But checking this morning, it lists as updated 8/22 with my license posted as of 8/22.

anyone here that didn't send in their intern license but still got their license posted?? i can't seem to find mine...

Don't forget that 15 questions are thrown out. I am already too stressed and don't want to think about the ones I know I got wrong. Lets just pray that the ones we got wrong were the ones that don't count...
Hi
I hope you have passed your test,

I want take my NAPLEX in July 2015, I'm not sure what books to use for the exam, any suggestions please?? Do you have the books to sell???

Thanks
Hassan

After approval of cpje retake application does anyone know how long is the application active? I mean should I appear for CPJE 1 year after main application date or 1year after retake application date.

Sorry for posting here (I did already at the Job wanted) but a friend of mine really needs a licensed pharmacist as her PIC is retiring soon; I'm just helping her out look for someone who currently holds a CA pharmacy license. It's an independent pharmacy, located in Santa Ana, CA. For those interested, please just message me for the contact info.
Btw, congrats to everyone who passed!