CPJE JUNE 2016 Taker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Djpark

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Folks who took cpje in june 2016, any score result yet? I took it on 6/1 but no score release yet

Members don't see this ad.

Did you guys call the Board? what did they say?
please let us know when you hear back. Good luck to everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
People who took in April 2016 got the result early June. So for us it will be the same early August we will expext

for those who got the results and passed, then we have to apply for another application and wait for another month to get out license? should we apply now and save ourselves the time?

for those who got the results and passed, then we have to apply for another application and wait for another month to get out license? should we apply now and save ourselves the time?
u have to pass the exam in order to apply

Reactions: 1 user
this is what BOP CA said:

The current processing time for CPJE results is 45 days from the exam date, though we ask applicants to permit at least 60 days to pass before inquiring on the status of the results. Results are released via mail only.

The California Board of Pharmacy

Folks who took cpje in june 2016, any score result yet? I took it on 6/1 but no score release yet
Called board today 07/21 and it seems they have mailed most June takers results yesterday 07/20. Good luck folks ! Keep your head up!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I know it's a cpje thread... but how long did it take you to get the NAPLEX results this year in CA?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys taking my test next few days how did you guys study? The feedback I've been getting is it much more difficult than recent CPJE exams and pass rate not as high

my test is scheduled next week and I'm thinking of re-scheduling it another week back. I haven't even went through all of RxPrep yet... I'm sweating bullets here..

Took my CPJE on 6/22, still no result yet. Anyone else not receive theirs yet?
Here's what I got from digging through the CPJE threads:

CPJE test date - date score was received by mail (total time)
4/6 - 6/3 (8 weeks 2 days)
4/30 - 6/3 (4 weeks 6 days) (New York)
6/1 - 7/25 (7 weeks 5 days) (Pennsylvania)
6/2 - 7/23 (7 weeks 4 days)
6/2 - 7/22 (7 weeks 1 day)
6/10 - 7/25 (6 weeks 3 days)
6/30 - 7/24 (3 weeks 3 days)

Test taken July 30
Results letter dated Sept 13
Envelope post-marked Sept 16
Received Sept 19 (Midwest address)

Last edited: