CPJE May 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmkiddo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone take their CPJE on May 31st? I did. Hopefully I passed, just waiting for my results now. Anyone with questions or concerns about their upcoming CPJE? Feel free to ask away.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone take their CPJE on May 31st? I did. Hopefully I passed, just waiting for my results now. Anyone with questions or concerns about their upcoming CPJE? Feel free to ask away.

I score transferred my NAPLEX into CA so I plan on taking the CPJE sometime this year. Do you have any recommendations on how to study for it?? I know there are lots of therapeutics questions on there, but would you say it is similar to the NAPLEX or no? Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

did you get your result yet? I took the CPJE on june 18, but haven't got the result back yet.