CPJE results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxLouie88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here took the exam after the QA and how long did you receive the results? Does it really take 30 days for CA to release the results? (GULP!)

Members don't see this ad.

Any advice about taking the CPJE?

I just took the Naplex...thought I did pretty good. I take CPJE in 6 days.

Besides law, is there anything else to study or focus on? I heard CPJE focuses more on dosage

Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone here took the exam after the QA and how long did you receive the results? Does it really take 30 days for CA to release the results? (GULP!)

The QA finished up on 6/18 (when they updated the PDF on their website). I took the test on 6/19, got the result on 7/5 (delayed b/c of the July 4th holiday; was postmarked July 2nd). I believe the CA board of pharmacy releases or has been releasing scores every other week.

The QA finished up on 6/18 (when they updated the PDF on their website). I took the test on 6/19, got the result on 7/5 (delayed b/c of the July 4th holiday; was postmarked July 2nd). I believe the CA board of pharmacy releases or has been releasing scores every other week.

Fantastic, yeah I'm guessing it will be around that time. I'm glad I took the test before the next QA. I won't be able to wait 3 months. Are you from a cali school?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not taken it yet but my friend who took it last wk but has not heard back yet. He's worried that he got stuck in the QA

I graduated school in a different state and we graduated pretty late, mid-June. I'm planning to take my CPJE mid-August because I don't know Cali law yet.
Someone told me that there may be a QA in August. Since they just did a QA, do you guys think that there will be another one in August?

Since its all related to CPJE, I havent received my ATT in mail..... Does anybody know how long this take or steps to register at psi?

I graduated school in a different state and we graduated pretty late, mid-June. I'm planning to take my CPJE mid-August because I don't know Cali law yet.
Someone told me that there may be a QA in August. Since they just did a QA, do you guys think that there will be another one in August?

Based on previous datas, there'll definitely be a QA starting August!

Have people been getting their scores??? Did a QA start again? I moved my test to 7/30 to try to avoid it........

mine is on 7/31 to avoid it

I hope we make it I just started studying 2 weeks ago and only hardcore this week... I'm hoping my pharmacy experience carries me. No one is posting that they got their scores recently like the last couple of weeks, if we are already in QA then i want to wait to take it

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope we make it I just started studying 2 weeks ago and only hardcore this week... I'm hoping my pharmacy experience carries me. No one is posting that they got their scores recently like the last couple of weeks, if we are already in QA then i want to wait to take it

I really hope we make it. I took the naplex 7/19 and started studying hardcore for the law and more clinical stuff.. I don't think we re in QA already. every year it doesn't start until either dec, apr, or august.

Since its all related to CPJE, I havent received my ATT in mail..... Does anybody know how long this take or steps to register at psi?

I never received anything for the CPJE. I, and other classmates at USC, just tried to register with PSI at the same time as the NAPLEX. Create an account on the PSI website, click on schedule for a test (NOT REGISTER), use the pull down menus to get to the CA board of pharmacy, and put your social security in the field that says DCA_BPH_ID_Number. If they ask for your money afterwards, you should be able to sign up for a time slot.

I never received anything for the CPJE. I, and other classmates at USC, just tried to register with PSI at the same time as the NAPLEX. Create an account on the PSI website, click on schedule for a test (NOT REGISTER), use the pull down menus to get to the CA board of pharmacy, and put your social security in the field that says DCA_BPH_ID_Number. If they ask for your money afterwards, you should be able to sign up for a time slot.

thats what i did. someone told me on sdn. im out of state, if i were to wait in the mail id wait forever

Has anyone received their scores????

hopefully soon...I'm assuming they want to send out a batch from 7/15-7/31 ?

When I look at my PSI account, it says:
CA Pharmacist Jurisprudence Licensure Exam(PRE 08/01/2013)

So I guess they started QA 8/1/13 and noted that my result is before that.

Still waiting, took it 7/27. I realize it's not exactly a week yet, but my friend who took it a 7/20 hasn't received results yet either.

hopefully soon...I'm assuming they want to send out a batch from 7/15-7/31 ?

When I look at my PSI account, it says:
CA Pharmacist Jurisprudence Licensure Exam(PRE 08/01/2013)

So I guess they started QA 8/1/13 and noted that my result is before that.

Qa didn't start yet. They will announce in their site. Looks like this year AUG they are not starting QA. Just hoping.

they sometimes announce QA on the site after it started. on my psi account it says PRE 08/01/13,

i believe QA started yesterday. we will see the announcement to confirm.

they sometimes announce QA on the site after it started. on my psi account it says PRE 08/01/13,[/COLOR]

i believe QA started yesterday. we will see the announcement to confirm.

where do u see that on ur psi account?

Last edited:
Choy- sent you PM

Can someone post if they've received the results....The board are suppose to be processing every 2 weeks. I know my friend took it on 7/13 and received it by 7/19.

I took mine 7/16 and still no results and someone on the board took 7/15 and still no results. This is directly from the baord.

Routine Release of Scores:
The board attempts to release examination scores to candidates as quickly as possible, and mailings are done weekly. At least once every two weeks, the board mails to candidates all the CPJE and NAPLEX scores it has received from PSI (CPJE) and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NAPLEX).

Choy- sent you PM

Can someone post if they've received the results....The board are suppose to be processing every 2 weeks. I know my friend took it on 7/13 and received it by 7/19.

I took mine 7/16 and still no results and someone on the board took 7/15 and still no results. This is directly from the baord.

The board attempts to release examination scores to candidates as quickly as possible, and mailings are done weekly. At least once every two weeks, the board mails to candidates all the CPJE and NAPLEX scores it has received from PSI (CPJE) and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NAPLEX).

so they should be sending out a batch from 7/14 on soon.

i just wanna know my result...whether or not i need to move on if i passed or failed

"Effective August 1, 2013, the board instituted a quality assurance ..." They started it those words are from the website type quality assurance in the search box on the boards site. So those of us who took the exam before then We should be getting our results soon!

I took it July 26 I'm waiting patiently :oops:

GoldenPharmD - you just took it this week...so yes, you should be patient (lol). For us who have been waiting patiently...should get that letter soon...Waiting is not fun when you've been waiting for weeks.... and you're not in the QA...whatsup with that?!?!?! ugh

"Effective August 1, 2013, the board instituted a quality assurance ..." They started it those words are from the website type quality assurance in the search box on the boards site. So those of us who took the exam before then We should be getting our results soon!

I took it July 26 I'm waiting patiently :oops:

post when you get yours, then ill be on the lookout for my mail. took it after you

Crossing my fingers you receive it this week! Idk how you're able to stay calm waiting this long. I would be puling out my hair if I had to wait as long as you did. Let us know when you receive it!
Choy- sent you PM

Crossing my fingers you receive it this week! Idk how you're able to stay calm waiting this long. I would be puling out my hair if I had to wait as long as you did. Let us know when you receive it!

Louie - good things come for those who wait...:)

I took my CPJE on July 14 and still waiting for results. However, when I go on the PSI online it lets me click on the retest tab. It won't let me reschedule ...saying I have to wait 90 days. Is that a sign that I failed?

I took my CPJE on July 14 and still waiting for results. However, when I go on the PSI online it lets me click on the retest tab. It won't let me reschedule ...saying I have to wait 90 days. Is that a sign that I failed?

omg is that a way to see if you passed or failed? im too scared to check mine.:luck:

You have to give us more details. Does it say the 90 days thing right after you click retest or after you filled out the form?

For me, I took it 7/27. I am able to click retest and a form shows up for me to fill out. I don't see anything about "90 days".

After I fill out the form, I click continue and I get this error:
"None of the portions of the test can be registered for the candidate."

Let us know if yours say 90 days after you fill out the form or before the form?

Last edited:
It23 -

Have the same message as you and I also confirmed my roomate that just passed CPJE. Same message : "None of the portions of the test can be registered for the candidate."

You have to give us more details. Does it say the 90 days thing right after you click retest or after you filled out the form?

For me, I took it 7/27. I am able to click retest and a form shows up for me to fill out. I don't see anything about "90 days".

After I fill out the form, I click continue and I get this error:
"None of the portions of the test can be registered for the candidate."

Let us know if yours say 90 days after you fill out the form or before the form?

can someone please figure this out i got the none of the portions message too and im just obsessed with this thread right now im going cray