CPJE results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxLouie88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here took the exam after the QA and how long did you receive the results? Does it really take 30 days for CA to release the results? (GULP!)

Members don't see this ad.

Oohhh no. Btw, can you check your psi account. From 2days ago when I hit the retest ,I get the new message which is " invalid data". Are you getting the same thing? Previously, I was getting " non of the portion....." I don't remember the whole sentence.

I am getting non of the portion try again see what is says

Oohhh no. Btw, can you check your psi account. From 2days ago when I hit the retest ,I get the new message which is " invalid data". Are you getting the same thing? Previously, I was getting " non of the portion....." I don't remember the whole sentence.
what do you think invalid means have you confirmed with others. and do you see a blue schedule tab every one talking about my blue schedule says no activity found.

I have no idea what do they mean by that. Exactly says: "error invalid data". The blue tab says no activity found.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Have you tried duplicate score report? I tried it 3 weeks ago and now says your duplicate score report is already approved.

Last edited:
so, Have u press the submit button for duplicate score report? When I tried it they are asking for some information.

The Duplicate Score Report Request is approved and will reach you in the next 7 working days.

yeah after pressing continue button None of the portions of the test can be registered for the candidate.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok I got this massage for duplicate record. "The Duplicate Score Report Request is already approved." but does that mean passing and if I failed would they send a duplicate score that is a great question to ask PSI tom.

I am scheduled to take the CPJE in two weeks and this is my second time. Can anyone give me feedback of what they thought about the test and what references they used if the retook it? Thanks

Took the exam on 12/6. Basically gave up checking the mailbox everyday. I miss Orange County! I hate living in LA!

Reactions: 1 user
I called them but same answer check the website. Atleast they should give us a tentative date.

according to website

"Effective December 1, 2013, the board instituted a quality assurance review of the California Practice Standards and Jurisprudence Examination for Pharmacists (CPJE). This means that there will be a delay in the release of all CPJE examination scores. This process is done periodically to ensure the reliability of the examination. The board will release scores as soon as possible. Based on historical patterns, the board anticipates results being released approximately February 2014. The board encourages all qualified applicants to continue to schedule and take the CPJE exam. The greater the number of applicants who take the exam during this review period, the sooner results can be released."

approx. feb we are now in mid feb two different things. ok if you guys call them tomorrow please ask them when will they Mail out results. and if they said check website ask well on the website says approx feb and now is feb 14. AWwwwwwwww.

I will call them tomorrow.

I asked the same questions to them they told they don't know anything just check website for the updates.

Reactions: 1 user
called board: they said they have not mailed them yet. possibly this month, then I asked would it take as long as march? they said probably not. :mad: guys please call them every day and ask have they mailed them out. every day first thing you do when you wake up.

guys, after logging in to psi, you'll see this
Welcome to your PSI Home Page!

You can select the following options under My Tasks on the right hand menu:

• Register test - allows you to register for a test.
  • Schedule test - allows you to schedule a test and to select the testing center.
  • Reschedule test - allows you to reschedule a test appointment.
  • Apply for retest - allows you to apply for retest if you have failed in your previous test.
  • Pay for the test - allows you to pay for the test online.
  • Duplicate score report- allows you to apply for a duplicate score report of the exam that you have passed.
You can maintain your personal account information by selecting the following options underUser Info :

• Change personal profile - allows you to change and update your demographics information.
  • Change login details - allows you to change your Email address & password.

So if I am approved for duplicate results ,does that mean I have passed? gatta call psi.

So I called and they said actually the board sends out duplicate score results.
but keep in mind you guys I have feeling just a feeling if they say your approved for duplicate result than it means you may have just passed this assumption is just based on the fact on the log in page says "Duplicate score report- allows you to apply for a duplicate score report of the exam that you have passed."

Last edited:
Same here even I don't know what will be the result if unfortunately I have to reapply then. I asked them whether I will get my approval before april they said we can not commit anything

The California Board of pharmacy is a joke. It's so embarrassing. To make students wait such a long time is absurd. There's no one at the board with a conscience