CPJE results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxLouie88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here took the exam after the QA and how long did you receive the results? Does it really take 30 days for CA to release the results? (GULP!)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The QA is officially over as of 2/25!!! Good luck everybody!

Just got this email from the congressman's district rep:

Good afternoon. I spoke with your father a moment ago regarding the QA. I wanted to pass along some information I received from the board. As of yesterday, the QA ended, and scores were released. See the Board’s response below.

“The CPJE Candidate Information Bulletinexplains the exam process, how/where to schedule an exam, fees, etc. It also explains on page 10 how exam results are released. There, it explains that the board intermittently conducts a QA on the exam, which delays the release of scores. The board last implemented a QA on 12/1/13 – here’s the notice we placed on our website:http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/applicants/cpje_score_delay.pdf

Just yesterday (2/25), the QA ended and CPJE scores were released. When a QA is implemented, scores are released as soon as 400 people take the exam, so the timeframe in which the QA is active varies.

Please feel free to contact us in the future with any issues.

Take care.

Justin Barker

District Representative

Office of State Senator Mark DeSaulnier

1350 Treat Blvd., Suite 240

Walnut Creek, CA 94597

925.942.6087 (fax)

[email protected]"

Reactions: 1 users
I took my CPJE on 2/7/2014 and I got my letter from the board today...

I PASSED!!! With an 80!!!

I hope everybody gets their good news quickly as well!!!

Reactions: 1 users
To everyone who has taken the exam and is waiting for a result, are you current pharmacy students or have you been out of school for a while? I am moving to CA and trying to figure out this whole licensure process...geez. What a mess. o_O

Members don't see this ad :)
it seems like we all passed great job and thanx for all your support I could not have gone through the wait by my self.

I totally agree with you. I personally received a lot of moral support by you guys. I wish you guys a life full of joy like today.
it seems like we all passed great job and thanx for all your support I could not have gone through the wait by my self.[/quote

Just retook my cpje today. Felt nauseous about the exam. Missed a few easy questions ugh. I hope I get good news like you all. Congrats to you all

How was it ? Really stressed out..mine is coming up soon..some say its a direct exam others say its pretty tricky..guess ill find out.
Good luck !
Congrats to u all !

Very clinical with just a few law questions. Just went over Ebay pharmacy charts and it went very smoothly. Screwed up on some HIV questions and cancer questions. And some tiny side effects that I overlooked ugh. Oh well. I just hope I got enough right to pass. Crossing fingers for 75. Got 74 last time I took it :(

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks ! Good luck, hope u beat it this time. Do u know if they ask about new meds that came out in 2013 ? Im studying from rxprep 2013 book..hope not ! ughh im going crazy here lol

Congrats to those who passed! I on the other hand wasn't as fortunate. I got the same score I had the last time of 74. I took mine 12/6 so I'm obviously eligible to take the exam like in a couple of weeks. Anyone know of a short but very intense review course I can take here in SoCal? I don't think I could handle another "74".

Congrats to those who passed! I on the other hand wasn't as fortunate. I got the same score I had the last time of 74. I took mine 12/6 so I'm obviously eligible to take the exam like in a couple of weeks. Anyone know of a short but very intense review course I can take here in SoCal? I don't think I could handle another "74".
O

Last edited:
I'm so sorry about your score. Did u feel good after u took the test? By that I mean were u expecting that u missed a lot when u took the test? I'm asking cuz I took mine yesterday and I don't wanna fail again ugh I can't handle another retake

Gr8 to hear all about all those who made it! I am taking it at the end of the month. Sooo nervous thinking about it! Those who retook it and passed it this time around...any pointers to the difference in their approach to studying..what did they do different this time? Please give some insights. I hope to focus on the right areas in this vast sea of information around me...don't want to drown!!

I am so sorry nLua to hear about your result! How about PassNaplexNow? its short ..5 days ..but v v intense!

Good Luck everyone

Khersak, I took PNN too! Could you please give some suggestions on using their study material in my last month of study?

Thanks a lot! I can send u my email address..but not sure where to send it privately!

Khersak, I took PNN too! Could you please give some suggestions on using their study material in my last month of study?

Thanks a lot! I can send u my email address..but not sure where to send it privately!
L

Last edited:
I'm so sorry about your score. Did u feel good after u took the test? By that I mean were u expecting that u missed a lot when u took the test? I'm asking cuz I took mine yesterday and I don't wanna fail again ugh I can't handle another retake
I felt terrible after taking it but I thought I might have just barely made it. Hopefully you won't have to. At least you won't have to wait 3 months to find out.

When do you all think the next QA will be? Hopefully I can schedule before then.

Oh!! I have PNN. I took the course myself. I wanted to supplement it with some questions..like RxPrep or Kaplan maybe. Did u take any of these or u think that the quizzes with PNN are enough.

Oh!! I have PNN. I took the course myself. I wanted to supplement it with some questions..like RxPrep or Kaplan maybe. Did u take any of these or u think that the quizzes with PNN are enough.
no but I quize questions that maybe helpful