CPJE study partner, or insight

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m_Aya

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

Just took my NAPLEX. I am looking for a study partner to prepare for CPJE.
Any help would be much appreciated,

Thank you much,

A

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in Long Beach..
I am still waiting for my NAPLEX results.
I will be using the CA Community Pharmacy law..

Do you guys suggest anything else? What are you using? Would you like to start a study group!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm down for that. I am using rxprep for the clinical and for the law I'll just read Weissman. I'm in ktown 90005 but I work and study after work in Santa Monica / Brentwood area

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

hi everyone or anyone, am looking for a study partner in bay area (near fremont) for CPJE, please msg me if interested. I am using Weissman Law book and RX prep course book

I moved from NYC to Cali in the past month, already a registered rph in NY...applying for license here, need help with CPJE exam, please share your stratergies for studying for this tough exam

Anybody from woodland or davis ca preparing for cpje? I'm looking for a study partner...

I thought fail rate was 40% and studying for CPJE makes you want to commit suicide.

anyone still looking for a study partner??? i'm located in los angeles, ca
Hi, i need a study partner for CPJE and I'm in Los Angeles as well. Do u have skype or anything that I can reach u?

Anyone buy the CPJE online course from RxPrep. I emailed RxPrep, and even they replied that its not a must, but I need some kind of testing method. Law isnt my forte, and i tend to need to do alot of practice questions. I did the Naplex course from Rxprep, and after taking the NAPLEX i felt the QBank helped me immensely, so im wondering if their CPJE course would also. Im hesistant cuz their 185 dollar pricepoint seems pretty steep to me considering theirs only 4 sections.

Currently looking for a study partner who wants to study for the CPJE exam together. I am located in the bay area. Please respond and let me know when you see this. My phone number is 312 919 7712