CPJE What???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxLouie88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, I just want to post this question as so many have sent me e-mails about preparing for CPJE. I haven't taken the CPJE, but these are what I have to so far:

1- Ebay Charts
2-Weissman Law Book
3- RxPrep CPJE quizbanks.

now with regards to the blueprint, did someone really use the blueprint to help them study? use it as a study guide???

I also have spoken to a few students and some said it wasn't as bad as naplex, only because it's more focused, while others said it killed them :scared: As many of us know, these exams are so weird that all we can do is prepare.

So fellow students, almost pharmacist--- help us shed some light and please feel free to share your feelings, thoughts, concerns as many of us here really truly appreciate the guidance!!!

Good Karma to us all!!!
your buddy - Louie

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Now I've landed a position as a compounding pharmacist at an independent pharmacy. But still would be open to retail positions. But of course, there are horror stories about retail. Maybe I should just stick to compounding